Honored Contributor

January 27, 9PM. my guide says BOBBI BROWN. May be a mistake, but there it is in black and white!!!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: BOBBI BROWN APPEARS ON Q

I hope so, that would be very nice!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Hmm...I wonder who will represent the line now that she's left EL in every way? 

Honored Contributor

In some cases, even though the company has been sold, the original vendor appears for a certain period of time.  It will be interesting to see if BB will return.  The young entrepreneur women with cosmetic cos. have done very well for themselves turning their start up business into a thriving sales business then sell their business and make a huge profit  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Yea! It's been so long. I always learn something from her visits.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam, good point. The announcement preceded her departure by only a few weeks, which usually means a forced exit. Plus I would expect a better sendoff from the company if BB was retiring. Maybe she didn't want a long goodbye....but her departure seemed so sudden.

but I'll bet she won't be on

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/fashion/la-ig-wwd-bobbi-brown-20170118-story,amp.html?cli...

Esteemed Contributor

I doubt that Bobbi Brown herself will be appearing on the Q since she's no longer part of the company. I will guess that they will just hire a young makeup artist to front the brand on air.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

January 27, 9PM. my guide says BOBBI BROWN. May be a mistake, but there it is in black and white!!!! 

@Shanus

I'm guessing that the makeup line will be presented, but there's no guarantee that Bobbi herself will be on.

Honored Contributor

I am enjoying some of her products for the first time.

Like the formulation of the eye shadow sticks and would enjoy seeing a makeover with them using her products.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

I am enjoying some of her products for the first time.

Like the formulation of the eye shadow sticks and would enjoy seeing a makeover with them using her products.

@LTT1 - I used to wear her products all of the time. If you haven't already, go to her website and watch her tutorials. I would imagine the new company might change them eventually, but you can learn a lot from them! Smiley Happy