Respected Contributor

Re: BM TSV vs IT Celebration foundation (powder)?

@segrl21 wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

BM orginal has bismuth, it can cause itching & breakouts, IT powder doesn't have that ingredient...I use the IT powder in the black case.

It used to back in the day make my face itch like crazy but it no longer makes it itch in recent years. Think they are using a different type of Bismuth?

@segrl21 I used to itch also and had a stash so I decided to try again and, like you, no more itch.  Of course I had to buy the TSV ~ LOL.

Valued Contributor

I have the celebration 50 SPF and it doesn't cover much. I wondered if it was the illumination that was supposed to be so good. I prefer my Bare Mienrals, have gotten compliments when wearing that product.

Respected Contributor

Not even a competition.  BM always.  IT doesn't have the color choices or staying power.  My DH had a heart attack one afternoon and needless to say I stayed with him all night in ICU.  By morning I'd been in my BM for 24 hours and it was still looking great.  Even the nurses commented on it.  So great for sensitive skin.

Super Contributor

Another vote for Bare Minerals. I have extremely sensitive skin&some rosacea on my cheeks. Bare Minerals gives great coverage but still looks natural. The Bisque is also a great product to pick up and use for extra redness/breakout coverage. 

I tried It Cosmetics celebration foundation (2 separate compacts) and the coverage was not as natural and both compacts got a hard film on top.