Valued Contributor

Fairly medium sold out also. I was getting tempted but no worry now.

Respected Contributor

@author wrote:

They don't stock enough Fair in any brand, ever. 

They say everyone can wear medium, ha.  On me, medium is deep orange-y tan, looks terrible.  It's even too dark to use for contour.

Yes, fair usually sells out very quickly in any brand, especially in a good TSV deal.

Honored Contributor

@ellietoo wrote:

I wore medium for a few years. It is a cool tone beige color that was perfect t for my skin even though I am really fair to light in most foundations. I haven't worn BE foundation in a few years so I'm  not sure if they have changed things up as far as colors go.I have heard that the pressed formula colors are different. I am interested in the TSV. I just wish it was the Complexion Rescue instead of the loose foundation.

@ellietoo   I'd prefer they leave out the brushes and lower the prices on makeup TSVs. At least this one doesn't have a throw away makeup bag.

Esteemed Contributor

Over the years, I have learned the hard way.  I always do!  When I am purchasing make-up, unless I have purchased the same brand and shade before, I go to Ulta and Sephora to try on products before I buy.  I am not an expert and welcome tips  for recommended shades and products appropriate for my skin tones and type of skin.  I have wasted so much money on special kits, paying for more brushes I don’t need, shades of products that don’t compliment me.  This is just my experience.

Contributor

I checked at 15 minutes after midnight - and it said "wait list" on the fair and within 5 minutes (by the time I logged in to purchase it) FAIR was SOLD out.  It wasn't even on the air for 30 minutes!   I know there are ways people purchase things early (I have no idea how) but a TSV should last 30 freaking minutes!  

oh well.  Bummer.  And no - the other colors don't work for me.  So odd that they always say "just order XYZ color" when at the same time they are crowing about how specific the shades are! 

Valued Contributor

Re: BM TSV FAIR SOLD OUT?

[ Edited ]

@elle225 wrote:

I checked at 15 minutes after midnight - and it said "wait list" on the fair and within 5 minutes (by the time I logged in to purchase it) FAIR was SOLD out.  It wasn't even on the air for 30 minutes!   I know there are ways people purchase things early (I have no idea how) but a TSV should last 30 freaking minutes!  

oh well.  Bummer.  And no - the other colors don't work for me.  So odd that they always say "just order XYZ color" when at the same time they are crowing about how specific the shades are! 

@elle225  Anyone can purchase the TSV as soon as it is put up on the website. I have noticed that they usually post it 3-4 days prior to the "actual" day of the TSV. Hth's :-)

~ Hope in TN ~