Honored Contributor

I was thinking about changing my mind or gifting the TSV to my daughter. Went to sleep at 11:30, woke up and our Fair shade was already sold out. Bummer. Did they not bring enough of each shade?

Honored Contributor

Some of us purchased the individual supersize foundation or mineral veil at the holidays last year. Remember we had an issue w/ containers only 1/2 full? I thought maybe a kit would be double checked.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  Too bad...so many people took advantage of the pre-sale. Apparently not enough of fair or fairly med.

Respected Contributor

They don't stock enough Fair in any brand, ever. 

They say everyone can wear medium, ha.  On me, medium is deep orange-y tan, looks terrible.  It's even too dark to use for contour.

I got the BM kit last year in Fair and am still using the MV, which I love. 

The foundation is too drying for me now, but works as a very light finishing touch over a liquid foundation, and makes a great spot concealer, but no BM under the eyes, ever.   Just emphasizes fine lines and dry skin there.

That big jar will last several lifetimes for me!  The new shade for fair in the foundation was a tad dark as well, not like the old Fair in BM foundation.

So....I wasn't one of the early birds snapping up the Fair!

Honored Contributor

@author wrote:

They don't stock enough Fair in any brand, ever. 

They say everyone can wear medium, ha.  On me, medium is deep orange-y tan, looks terrible.  It's even too dark to use for contour.

I got the BM kit last year in Fair and am still using the MV, which I love. 

The foundation is too drying for me now, but works as a very light finishing touch over a liquid foundation, and makes a great spot concealer, but no BM under the eyes, ever.   Just emphasizes fine lines and dry skin there.

That big jar will last several lifetimes for me!  The new shade for fair in the foundation was a tad dark as well, not like the old Fair in BM foundation.

So....I wasn't one of the early birds snapping up the Fair!

Yeah, right.  It's hard enough trying to make all those yellow-based Lights they claim anybody can wear work on my complexion.  No way I can wear a Medium.  

Super Contributor

I guess it's to be expected with the sale of bareMinerals & with Leslie's leadership gone, changes to this brand were inevitable. Why have a TSV and not include more shades & at least have enough of what you offer to last the day? 

The deluxe size bisque, which I love & usually always buy, is great, except I bought it the last time Jessica was on and they only had the small sizes they were selling as in buy 2 & it will = the deluxe. What's with that? Again, poor planning.

I do like Jessica and her hair looked great last night. However, she doesn't have much new or exciting to sell for bareMinerals. A pass for meSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  How stupid of BM and QVC to not bring in enough. I signed on at 5:30 am, saw it and decided to purchase for my niece and yep, it was gone. I don't follow the pre-sale ads on the home page so, had no idea about it. I know she uses that shade so...oh well. I'll find something else for her.

Super Contributor

I wore medium for a few years. It is a cool tone beige color that was perfect t for my skin even though I am really fair to light in most foundations. I haven't worn BE foundation in a few years so I'm  not sure if they have changed things up as far as colors go.I have heard that the pressed formula colors are different. I am interested in the TSV. I just wish it was the Complexion Rescue instead of the loose foundation.

Super Contributor

I went online to watch a presentation of this BE TSV and what I got just shows how far down QVC has gone. The video started towards the end of the presentation and ended before they were even done. They did not even show the products in the TSV. What is wrong with that place! Are they trying to kill one of the other of their TV sales channels? I have seen corporations buy up other businesses just to put one out of business and eliminate competition. What a shame for customers. I guess it does not matter. They all sell the same China made stuff.  Makeup is one of the few product lines that still have some items made in the west.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

The Fair set was showing as sold out during the midnight presentation.  I thought that was odd even factoring in a large presell.