Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone tried this?  I am wondering how it compares to Philosophy's microdelivery exfoliating wash.   I like the Philosophy wash, but if the Biore cleanser was similar enough, it would be a HUGE savings.  I use it everyday, sometimes twice, and I need to restock soon. 

I just thought I would throw this out there and see what you gals may have to say about it.

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

Re: BIORE BAKING SODA CLEANSER

Whoa! The Biore is new to me. I love my philosophy micro delivery but might be willing to try Biore. 

Honored Contributor

Baking soda is a buck a box......you can add it to anything..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Check out reviews of it on Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

@StillFuntoShop wrote:

Check out reviews of it on Amazon.

I read the reviews and they seem to be either really good or bad.  Many had reactions.....said it was too harsh.  Also, complaints about the ingredient deck.  Philosophy uses plastic for their beads and that is kind of scary.  I like the idea that the Biore is a liquid already to go.  I may have to think about this.........In the meantime, I have baking soda.

Thanks for your responses.

@StillFuntoShop  and @Desertdi

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I don't know about the safety or efficacy of baking soda within a product, but I do know that using baking soda alone is not at all good for the skin.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland