Trusted Contributor

Last night Godfreak posted a couple of pics--I'm assuming of new items. One was a 613 set of 32oz CC and 5oz styling creme. The other was a 4oz BGT remoist. Is this the debut of BGT remoist, or has it been available before? Also, isn't 4oz double the typical size for remoist?

Trusted Contributor

The BGT Remoist debuted in the fall 2014 TSV. It was a 32 oz CC, 6 oz styling cream, 2 Remoist and 6 oz Volumizing Treatment Spray; available in all core formulas and BGT (excluding Cucumber Aloe). This was the first time we saw the additional BGT products, and I believe it was first time for Tea Tree and Fig VTS. I don't know if the BGT Remoist has been available for purchase as an individual item.

I'm not sure how it's normally sold (because I've always purchased it as part of a set), but I've seen Remoist in both the 2 oz and 4 oz size. Also, it was offered this past spring in a special 8 oz size (with a Wen comb) for almost the same price as the 4 oz size.

Trusted Contributor

Yes- I was lucky enough to see that also. What is interesting is it looked like different packaging.

Also O/T DoxieMomma- Did you see that Andrew Lessman will have Resveratrol as a TS on January 18- it will be a new formulation. And will be coupled in a bundle with Circulation and Vein - of course the option of buying one or both. I remembered your interest in that.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/11/2015 untitled said:

Yes- I was lucky enough to see that also. What is interesting is it looked like different packaging.

Also O/T DoxieMomma- Did you see that Andrew Lessman will have Resveratrol as a TS on January 18- it will be a new formulation. And will be coupled in a bundle with Circulation and Vein - of course the option of buying one or both. I remembered your interest in that.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I did see that......I'm interested in comparing it to his Resveratrol that I'm currently taking. I'm actually debating on ordering his current Special, with the Secure meal replacement. Have you tried that?

Trusted Contributor

Oh good- glad you knew about it. No, I have never tried the Secure, but his TS are the best deals- so they always are so tempting.

Valued Contributor

I saw it too. It was interesting that the BGT Re-moist was called something other than Hydrating Hair Mask. I wonder if this is because it is being marketed as more treatment based therefore going to be offered at a higher price than the core 4 oz. re-moist.

Frequent Contributor
On his site they sell 2oz BGT remoist for $50 - not sure if this is new or they always had it.
Trusted Contributor
On 1/11/2015 w84WEN said:

I saw it too. It was interesting that the BGT Re-moist was called something other than Hydrating Hair Mask. I wonder if this is because it is being marketed as more treatment based therefore going to be offered at a higher price than the core 4 oz. re-moist.

The pic showed it labeled as "Bamboo Green Tea Restorative Remoist Mask" (at least, what you could see of the label). Not sure if that's supposed to be different than any other remoist that has been sold in the past.

Respected Contributor

Did the G*F post the IT TSV by chance. I glad to see G*F is still around.

Respected Contributor

The was the TSV with the BGT Remoist.