Contributor

Re: BGT- A full line of products...?

I personally would like a BGT scent! Any other takers?????

Super Contributor

On 7/28/2014 miseryx2 said:

I'm in. I'd take it in a body lotion too...whichever can be done faster! As it is, I'm ready to order the RTM to wear as fragrance.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/28/2014 bruingirl said:
On 7/28/2014 sailor moon said:
On 7/28/2014 bruingirl said:

I would say ..."Good things come to those who wait..."

Veruca Salt would say.... "I want it, now!"

oh! I'm gonna use that line this Friday!! I have an appointment at the salon Wink

Lucky!!! I would love to visit the salon, but then I'd probably never want to leave. #Wenheaven
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

On 7/28/2014 gatorgal25 said:
On 7/28/2014 miseryx2 said:

I'm in. I'd take it in a body lotion too...whichever can be done faster! As it is, I'm ready to order the RTM to wear as fragrance.

Agree with both of you. A BGT perfume spray and body lotion would be great. Maybe these will be added but probably not for a while. I would imagine that it takes some time to formulate new products.

Respected Contributor

Yeah, it takes time and he's REALLY busy. I've been thinking the same thing. Since it's supposed to be a core product then should it not have the other things the core ones do? The same question hit me too....the seasonal have that but not bgt but that's okay, he will get around to it sooner or later, I guess. I think the peach came out so nicely he figured put the Bamboo on hold and make these instead, but isn't it nice to have styling cremes and mousses with the seasonals? All these things roll around my head.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

I want BGT everything! But definitely NEED Oil, SC and Mousse..but would completely buy every iteration of it he made available. A NBL would be outstanding.

REALLY wish he'd make the Finishing Treatment Creme in something other than POM. It's one of my favorite products at the moment and I NEVER thought I'd like something like that with my fine, thinner hair, but it has worked wonders making my hair behave in the NC heat and humidity.

Respected Contributor

On 7/29/2014 MandySays said:

I want BGT everything! But definitely NEED Oil, SC and Mousse..but would completely buy every iteration of it he made available. A NBL would be outstanding.

REALLY wish he'd make the Finishing Treatment Creme in something other than POM. It's one of my favorite products at the moment and I NEVER thought I'd like something like that with my fine, thinner hair, but it has worked wonders making my hair behave in the NC heat and humidity.

Agree about the finishing treatment creme. I really like it and use it often.