Trusted Contributor

BEST anti-aging lip treatment

I am looking for some recommedations on your favorite anti-aging lip treatments. 

I cannot use anything with menthol or peppermint.  I have looked at a couple and both had menthol.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: BEST anti-aging lip treatment

I think thinning of the lips and losing the rich, deep pink color are the hallmarks of aging lips, and I personally believe the way to prevent both is to do a lot of kissing. It's never too late to start.

Esteemed Contributor

Even tho I love @noodleann's suggestion, I still use Avon's Lip Conditioner.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Contributor

Dermalogica has a new lip treatment looks promising might have to try it my self I need help with my lips 

Honored Contributor

Skinn Lip Rejen, and Isomers has a few of them. Check both on the Evine site.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Skinn lip rejen contains both peppermint extract and a synthetic menthol derivitive (which gives you that same tingling feeling regular menthol gives you,  both which the OP said she cannot use. 

Respected Contributor

I am starting to see a few fine lines on my top lip. I bought the PC Line Minimizing serum to try and I used it on my under eye area and while I don't have a lot of problems with my under, I didn't see much difference. I started applying this to the outline of my lips and I have seen much improvement to the top lip especially. It's not targeted as a lip tx, but it's worth a shot. 

Honored Contributor

I generally just use all some of my  skincare products on my lips as well as my face.  I also really like Medicine Mama's ultra beauty balm as my lip treatment and the Treat Lip balms someone on the forums mentioned a few years ago throughout the day for extra treatment and protection. 

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I am starting to see a few fine lines on my top lip. I bought the PC Line Minimizing serum to try and I used it on my under eye area and while I don't have a lot of problems with my under, I didn't see much difference. I started applying this to the outline of my lips and I have seen much improvement to the top lip especially. It's not targeted as a lip tx, but it's worth a shot. 

yep, I mentioned this is how I used the Line Minimizer several months ago when this product first came out. I LOVE the product on and around my lips. I actually use it on my lips too. I generally use most of my skincare products on my lips as well as my face but this is one of my favorites that I always use on my lips.  QVC actually had this product for a better price than what you can typically get on Paula's sales and you could get it on AD so that is what I did. It lasts so long though I actually had to skip one of the four shipments because I had a full back up and alot left in the one I was using!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Skinn lip rejen contains both peppermint extract and a synthetic menthol derivitive (which gives you that same tingling feeling regular menthol gives you,  both which the OP said she cannot use. 

Sorry about that, I used it and never noticed a pepp. smell to it. His Dermappeal is so full of pepp I cant use it, very overwhelming.