Trusted Contributor

Re: BEST SELF TANNER YOU HAVE USED?

After reading above comments, I decided to try the Thermalabs. I've tried everything but the Thermalabs and have had problems with others mentioned above. Thermalabs has great reviews on Amazon.
Respected Contributor

St Tropez...used it for years. I only use the regular tho, I do not care for the dark version. I am always asked what I do for my tan, and this is just part of my routine now...love it....

Super Contributor

Yes, the bare minerals faux tan changed, so mad about that. It does not work near as well as it used to, it is a much lighter brown color so they aren't even hiding the fact it changed. I have been using other brands, Isomers, Manna Kadar, Vita Liberta, St Tropez to name a few. If you go to amazon, you can see a couple of vendors have the old formula, with a nice new price tag of 79 bucks for 4.5 oz, and 122 bucks for the larger bottle, that should tell you how good the old formula is.

Frequent Contributor

laura geller bronzer....love it

Valued Contributor

well they sell it here, it came in the sample beauty box, its french, like a foam and I dont know the name, but its good! specially for the face.

Trusted Contributor

Vita Liberata--and I see that there is a supersize TSV coming up--including a mitt, at a GREAT price!

Respected Contributor

Famous Dave's - no not the barbeque sauce!! It gives a great tan and lasts. Since I have found it I use no other. He even makes one for faces. I use the regular moisture one. Been using it for years.

Contributor

http://www.paulaschoice.com/shop/skin-care-categories/self-tanning/

Paula's Choice 365 Foam.

It dries almost immediately. I put it on in the morning and I'm tan by early afternoon. No smell. Looks real.

Frequent Contributor

Tanceuticals--it gets very high ratings on selftanning.com. Love it--no odor whatsoever, and the color looks real.

Respected Contributor

I've tried a ton of them and still come back to Clarins. I haven't tried the new BE however. It really is trial and error. I've heard nothing but raves about Jergens lately, even some stars on TV. Thought I'd give it a try again....yep, I got a nice yellow, sickly looking color.