Honored Contributor

Re: BEST SELF TANNER YOU HAVE USED?

I am ashe blonde with hazel eyes and the lightest olive skin. My mother had dark brown hair, blue eyes, my dad black hair and hazel eyes.

Everything turns me orange. Everything! Jergens, all of it! All I had was Faux Tan by B.M. San Tropez wins hands down! I use disposable gloves ($6.00/100 Walmart; the mitt waists it) and it looked real beyond belief! No more odor and fantastic results! Love that stuff!

Occasional Contributor

I have tried at least 25 different varieties. I think one of the best self tanning products on the market is by Dr. Denese. The color is realistic. No one will be able to tell that it isn't a real tan. Slight odor. Very slight. Product has cosmeceutical properties which fight aging at the same time. It's a win win. In the summer when the air is humid in New England I switch to Bliss's A Tan for All Seasons. That is a spray on product which again works very well and the end result is realistic. The Dr Denese tanner does not work that well in humidity. Hope this helps!
Super Contributor

On 3/19/2015 beagles33 said: I have tried at least 25 different varieties. I think one of the best self tanning products on the market is by Dr. Denese. The color is realistic. No one will be able to tell that it isn't a real tan. Slight odor. Very slight. Product has cosmeceutical properties which fight aging at the same time. It's a win win. In the summer when the air is humid in New England I switch to Bliss's A Tan for All Seasons. That is a spray on product which again works very well and the end result is realistic. The Dr Denese tanner does not work that well in humidity. Hope this helps!

I tried the Dr. Denese self-tanner and was expecting a great result. My experience was different - OMG streaks everywhere.