Frequent Contributor

BEST QVC hair products for added volume for fine hair???

Hi!

I have very fine hair and was wondering which QVC products give great volume without static and dryness?? There are somany products to choose from... sooooo confusing!!!!

Thanks and have a great day!! JettaforceWoman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: BEST QVC hair products for added volume for fine hair???

My hair is the same and I use Nick Chavez products.  It takes very little of his product and I get volume.  I also use a curling iron for volume on top and use a thermal protectant spray by Matrix.  It not only protects but adds volume.  Nick's volumizing hair spray is the best.  Go to "My Favorite Brand" here on the forums and read under "Nick Chavez".  You might find some reviews for particular products from Nick that will be great for your hair. Most products for volume weigh my fine hair down but Nick's don't. Just be sure and not use too much of any product.

Honored Contributor

IMO - the best solution to the numerous issues with very fine hair is to find someone who gives a very very very good haircut. Managing fine hair is ALL about the cut.

Respected Contributor

I have very fine hair and I seek out hair products to thicken it.  I find volumizing shampoos do not volumize  lol.  Garnier  at the drugstore has a plumping mist that actually works  and I like Redkens Body Full  Mousse.   It is expensive but you only need to use a fraction of the amount that you normally would for a mousse.  I think volumizing shampoos work well if your hair is short  but not for long hair like mine. I layered my hair and still  cant get volume unless  I use a hair plumping product.

If you need something that will make hair light and "airy"  hair food volumizing shampoo/conditioner at target is good and smells like kiwi

Respected Contributor

Anything Nick Chavez!  

After a year my hair is thicker, shinier, fuller, more body and a styling lasts all day and then some.

Finish off with soft flocker, just a tiny bit rubbed on both palms and worked into hair.  Fabulous, doesn't weigh hair down and gives it comb-able body.

Watch the online videos for his products, very helpful.

Respected Contributor

Hello, jettaforce and welcome. Smiley Happy

Nick Chavez makes some good products for volume.

Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner

Plump 'N Thick Shampoo and Conditioner

Advanced Plump 'N Thick Shampoo and Conditioner

And here's a few of Nick's hairsprays below.

Advanced Volume Hairspray

Plump 'N Thick Leave-In Thickening Mist

Actually, Nick makes a set called 5-Piece Advanced Plump 'N Thick Collection that's dedicated to giving thickness to the hair. If you're interested, the item # for it is A260296

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder