Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs It's not a gel polish.  I remove it with regular nail polish remover. Smiley Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@amyb   Regarding Chanel polish -- it glides across your nails and it never thickens up.  I had a sheer pink for several years and it never thicken like some polishes do.  Also, Chanel has the most beautiful shades/colors.  If there is one color that stands out to you, by all means purchase it.  It will be a treat for you.  Check out at Nordstorm or Chanel both are free shpg. and free returns.

@Katcat1 Thanks for explaining. So important that it doesn't thicken!

You are right, $30 is not terrible, and totally worth a treat to myself at some point! I just checked out Nordstrom, love the soft, sheerish, Ballerina. All the colors are so nice.

I have not been going to the salon since Covid, and really could use a pedicure! I have only been doing Perfect Nail formula on my hands; I prefer to do my own fingernails, and like softer tones on my hands, more color on toes. It's that time to get it all back on track! Chanel's reds are stunning; that Rouge Puissant is beautiful, as is Sailor. 

I know my friend's favorite red was always "Cherries in the Snow" but I'm not sure that was Chanel. 

Respected Contributor

@Knit-Chick wrote:

@amyb wrote:

I bought an ILNP nail polish in "Birthday Suit" last year, on Amazon. First time buying this brand, and just because the color (a pale nude with a tad of sparkle) caught my eye in some ad, I think on Instagram, or something. I like it a lot. Goes on easy, dries quickly, stays on well.

Haven't worn it in a while or painted my nails at all lately~thanks for the reminder!

@amyb I 'had' to go look this color up - so pretty!  I think I might get this one along with a brighter color.

@Knit-Chick Oh good~Yes, there were a lot of nice colors, I recall. Hope you like it!

Trusted Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@amyb   Regarding Chanel polish -- it glides across your nails and it never thickens up.  I had a sheer pink for several years and it never thicken like some polishes do.  Also, Chanel has the most beautiful shades/colors.  If there is one color that stands out to you, by all means purchase it.  It will be a treat for you.  Check out at Nordstorm or Chanel both are free shpg. and free returns.

@Katcat1 Thanks for explaining. So important that it doesn't thicken!

You are right, $30 is not terrible, and totally worth a treat to myself at some point! I just checked out Nordstrom, love the soft, sheerish, Ballerina. All the colors are so nice.

I have not been going to the salon since Covid, and really could use a pedicure! I have only been doing Perfect Nail formula on my hands; I prefer to do my own fingernails, and like softer tones on my hands, more color on toes. It's that time to get it all back on track! Chanel's reds are stunning; that Rouge Puissant is beautiful, as is Sailor. 

I know my friend's favorite red was always "Cherries in the Snow" but I'm not sure that was Chanel. 

"Cherries in the Snow" was one of Revlon colors.

Honored Contributor

Too pricey for my budget. 

Respected Contributor

is this only on their website?

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

is this only on their website?

Amazon has it, very pricey and shipping is extra.