Frequent Contributor

Re: BEST DRUGSTOR POWDER FOUNDATION

I also like the Physicians Formula mineral wear. I wear the pressed powder. I do wear it over a liquid foundation or the PF cc cream.

Super Contributor

On 4/15/2014 Kind1too said:

I like Physicians Formula BB powder. I think it's rather new. It's 40% off this week at Ulta.

Do you use this on its own or over another product and what is the coverage like? I use the CC cream and love it but I didn't love the CC powder. It left me looking ghostly, probably due to the amount of sunscreen. I have been wanting to try either the BB powder or the pressed mineral powder.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybelline's Fit Me Stick Foundation. This one isn't a powder in the traditional sense, but there is powder in the formula. It has a lightweight creamy consistency, covers well, and wears all day without changing colors and/or disappearing. I find it requires no touch ups, but that may vary per the individual's skin type in addition to skincare and primer.

Super Contributor

On 4/15/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

OP ---- Are you referring to a mineral makeup .... or a regular makeup?

Hi Tinkrbl44! Either is fine. I'll try both.

Valued Contributor

NYX matte, not flat HD powder/foundation. It is well priced. I use a brush vs. the sponge that comes with the compact. This will provide light coverage so if you need something more then this would not be for you.

Respected Contributor

On 4/16/2014 marky said:

I like the L'Oreal Bare Naturale powdered mineral foundation. I don't use the brush that comes with it. I use a large kabuki brush that I purchased at CVS. I have found that many powder foundations cover much better if you use the proper brush. I usually stock up on the foundation when CVS has a sale. I think Walmart also carries it a little cheaper if you only want to buy one to check it out. There are several shades to choose from and it covers well. There doesn't appear to be much powder in the container but I find that it last a very long time.

This is my fav foundation. I love the coverage.it has no sparkle or shimmer; is buildable;and has a high SPF. I use the brush that comes with it. I wear sunbeige. At target,the shades are displayed as cool,warm,and neutral....with the shade in each undertone. Mine lasts at least 6 months ...with every day use. I use mineral veil and various brands of blushes.

Super Contributor

Cover Girl loose mineral foundation.

Super Contributor

I am going to ask the question. What exactly is a power foundation. I was looking at these foundations too.

Trusted Contributor

My niece likes Milani