Super Contributor

BESAME, anybody use their brushes?

I am especially curious about the Long Hair Finishing Powder brush. Supposedly gives that flawless airbrush look.

Has good reviews on Sephora.

I'm getting their set of finishing powders to try, (Seduced by the violet) but this brush has my attention.

The short hair brush, supposedly for creams is interesting too but I can pass on that at this time.

Anyway, curious if anyone has tried it.

BTW, not sure what to do about the hearts that I received previously. Do I have to "heart" back? What is expected?

Contributor

Re: BESAME, anybody use their brushes?

I love the look of that brush; I may purchase one at the Sephora sale too;  so pretty to just have sitting out. I love their lipsticks but I haven't tried anything else;  it seems like the brand has really gotten quite a bit of attention in the last year or so. So unique and the packaging is fantastic-it feels great pulling out one of their lipsticks and the shape of the bullet is perfect. Have you tried their mascaras or foundation?

Super Contributor

Re: BESAME, anybody use their brushes?

Hi mollycat40, I haven't tried anything from this line but it looks interesting.
I'll get the brush and the powders during the sale, if they're still available, if not, no biggie.
I'm finding it harder and harder to get exited about new makeup because so very little is new or I feel that I already own it or a version of it.
I sound jaded.

Lipsticks like bullets. I like that!