Honored Contributor

I've been using the Gimme Brow Gel for quite awhile and they're selling it in duos at a good price. It has fibers in it to fill in any sparse areas. Yes, my "caterpillars" are beginning to thin at the tails. 😢

*** Started using it to cover any grey brow hairs.

Super Contributor

I don't think I've tried that. I LOVE their eyelash primer. "They're Real". It is tinted brown so none of that white stuff that most of them are. I don't even always cover with mascara. And usually it is all I wear on the bottom lashes.

Also like POREfessional make up primer. It fills in my large pores without too much silicone feel.

Honored Contributor

@luvmyjewelry   If you need any brow assistance, this is the best I've tried...and I've sampled many.

Respected Contributor

$5 off $25 Beauty

Honored Contributor

@lulu1   Thank you.

Valued Contributor

Thanks Lady, just stocked up, great deal

Trusted Contributor

I use Gimme Brow to cover they grey as well.  I too have tried many products but keep coming back to Gimme Brow...

Super Contributor

I watched the video for Gimme Brow Gel. I skimmed it actually but don't see where they talk about the shades. I'd wear the miedium brown like he 2nd model. I looked on Sephora too but it wasn't clear. I think I might have tried this anyway but I'll look next time I'm in Sephora. Thanks  I have tried a lot too and have been most happy with a couple cheap Revlon ones.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus Thanks for the heads up.  I also have been using it for a long time.  I'll be sure to order new one's today.

Thanks again!  Oh!  For those who don't use it.  Shanus is totally right....it is wonderful.

Honored Contributor

@luvmyjewelry wrote:

I watched the video for Gimme Brow Gel. I skimmed it actually but don't see where they talk about the shades. I'd wear the miedium brown like he 2nd model. I looked on Sephora too but it wasn't clear. I think I might have tried this anyway but I'll look next time I'm in Sephora. Thanks  I have tried a lot too and have been most happy with a couple cheap Revlon ones.

@luvmyjewelry   The color chart for shades is on the page   online at HSN for the item #.