Frequent Contributor

I never thought I'd see the day that I didn't know a beauty brand on QVC. I hope I don't bring up a firestorm but since Lisa left, I rarely watch. I often had Q on for background noise no matter whot the host. Or maybe my interest has turned more to Facebook and YouTube, which is probably more the case. Times change quickly!

I have to go check out this Belle Beauty. When you mentioned the bright blue liner, does anyone know if this line is named after Belle from Beauty and the Beast,  

I need to get back to htis forum more often to keep up!

Contributor

I am 60 years old and just reeived the blue eyeliner from Belle Beauty I absolutely love it. It is not too bright but a welcome change from navy. It lasts and lasts. It looks much brighter on TV but is perfect in person for me.

Respected Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@Shanus  I am discovering it is important to have someone correctly apply the makeup/eyeshadow.  Perhaps the stand out look is due to application error.  I am in my 50's and have never worn makeup except for a couple of photo sessions.  When I did wear I had some one apply for me and ensure the colors complimented my skin tone...Kim is younger and probably knows this shade will appeal to a younger crowd..I remember reading an article on blue eyeshadow and looking at the type of effect the person was attempting to get...

blue eye makeup

I think this look is beautiful as well. At the end of the day, I think it’s personal preference and to each their own. It’s makeup and will wash off. I wear color on my eyes a lot. I also think the false lashes in this picture are beautiful as well.