Valued Contributor

All I can say that she looks great with this eyeliner. She is very attractive young woman .Somebody like navy and somebody like blue. It’s not right or wrong.

Honored Contributor

I have very dark brown eyes and my hair and brows are black.  I wear navy liner on my rims and with a light hand, I apply a thin cobalt blue line just above my upper lash line. that makes my eyes pop and I think it looks nice on me.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I have worn a Navy Liner before and loved it, I believe it was Mally's.... It has to be a wearable blue, not shocking blue......I have medium brown eyes....

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

I did not know Kim had a makeup line...just the clothing...I think the blue shade is a matter of preference...I would not wear it but I know several ladies that love it...

@GAQShopr53  Bright cobalt blue or navy? Do you like it on them?

Most wear the light shades of blue and no I don't like it on them but they think they really look good...I personally think it gives them a clown effect LOL...that's why I said it is a matter of preference...

@GAQShopr53 IMO, it goes the way of turquoise shadow. I was taught years ago, that eye makeup should enhance eye color and shape. It should not be what you see first. If someone says, “Oh, I love your eye makeup”, you went overboard.

If anyone is wearing eyemake-up, or any make-up for that matter, it's going to be obvious and it's going to be noticed.

Black, brown, aubergine, green, gray....eyeliner is going to be noticed.  Mascara is going to be noticed.  Lipstick and gloss?  Yep.  Someone is going to see it on your face.

Smoky eye make-up?  Meant to be noticed and seen.  Some people like all natural, earthtone colors on their face and others like colors that are a little more wow. 

I love the more natural look on some women.  I still can see it's make-up and I've complimented women on their beautiful natural look in their make-up application.

Jennifer Aniston always has a very natural look and I bet her make-up artist spends a good amount of time making her look that natural.  

Honored Contributor

She's not my cup of tea either so I don't watch.

Valued Contributor

I believe Kim has mentioned that she worked for a large beauty corporation making beauty products. you may have to put a little research into which company and how long. I remember her talking about her previous employment several times.

Valued Contributor

I LOVE this blue eyeshadow look!! Thanks for posting! I'll have to give it a try

Valued Contributor

I think you should wear what you like. I also think you should not wear what others think is age appropriate for you. Age is just a number. Do what you want in this world. Please yourself and make yourself happy . Be true to yourself . Enjoy whatever.

cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I have worn a Navy Liner before and loved it, I believe it was Mally's.... It has to be a wearable blue, not shocking blue......I have medium brown eyes....

I wear Mally’s navy liner, too @CANDLEQUEEN. I think it’s called Sailor.

Occasional Contributor

I just got her lip liner and had to return it; it fell apart on each pass and didn’t hold up (returned) so disappointed.