Honored Contributor

BELLE BEAUTY EYELINERS

[ Edited ]

Just ordered the Belle Beauty Eyeliner Harvest Set (A 374172. $35.96 for 5 pencils e/p). I love the colors offered and waterproof. There’s navy, black, brown, olive and plum. I’ll use one of the other colors or lighter shadow over the black.

I’ve used her liners before...smoothe application and good for the price. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Korres set someone. mentioned as liking. Colors similar. Thank you for sharing Kim's as an option. I love Lancome Artliners but Navy or Sapphire  has been sold out so looking elsewhere for some good ones.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus   Just recently on a different post I recommended Belle Beauty's liquid eye liner as I find it to be exceptional - this is about the only beauty item of hers that I've tried that I can actually recommend.  Her TSV kit a few months back I did not care for at all.  

Although I'm not in need of any pencil liners right now I'll consider her's when next I need to replenish.  I trust your valued opinion being an artist.  Enjoy them!

Valued Contributor

I am interested in the eye brow pencils.  Anyone have any experience with those?

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed I saw those posts.  I will keep those in mind.  I have plenty of gel pencils in several colors as a Laura Geller set, but if the liquid eyeliners come in the same colors @Shanus mentioned for the pencils, I like all of them except the black.  I use both a pencil and a liquid on my upper lid for my dressed up look.  

If the Belle TSV is the one that came with a mascara and a concealer from MAR, I have been quite happy with the lippie and the concealer which is the only one I have yet found that doesn't settle in the very fine lines in the inner corner of my eyes.  I haven't yet tried the other items (mascara and shadow stick).  I didn't really need the beauty blender. 

I can't really speak about the concealer's ability to cover dark circles since I don't have those.  I use the tiniest amount I can get out of the pump which works for both eyes along with little indentations on my cheeks which follow the tear line.  So, I'm more covering shadows than actual darkening.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Kim’s liners. I have plenty of black and navy, but really interested in plum and the green to smudge into upper lashes or under lower third of eye since my eyes are green. Those colors bring out the green in eyes. I have them in pro kit and used them recently on green/hazel eyed client and loved the look. This set popped up and price was good even it was just for the two liners.

I do use the black sometimes to dot between top lashes since I still wear black mascara. This adds to the look of thicker lashes. The brown liner can be used under/over any brighter colored shadows I want to try as liner.