Honored Contributor

Re: The Sunday Riley TSV. It's only 5% lactic acid. I'm doubtful this low percentage is effective. The norm is at least 10%. 

I think glycolic acid is much more effective.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for your knowledge.

Esteemed Contributor

I won't be looking at SR things. Well, maybe casually.

Anyway, lactic acid is more tolerated for sensitive skin. I would still like to use the powdered milk we were talking about long ago on these Boards. Only, I cannot stand the smell!

Honored Contributor

@catter70   I watched very carefully and saw no difference after the 3 days, 3 weeks, etc.

Honored Contributor

Re: BEFORES AND AFTERS?

[ Edited ]

You may want to do your research on this company.  They are very shady.  Just look up Sunday Riley fake reviews.  Major fine settled with the FTC: accused of writing fake reviews and urging employees to "dislike" negative reviews.

But it's still sold everywhere.  No wonder the skincare industry is what it is: exaggerated promises of so many brands with very high prices.    

Valued Contributor

I know “before and after” photos are notoriously questionable but the ones shown last night for the tsv had me totally baffled. I couldn’t see a bit of difference other than “the after” had better lighting. Jane kept singing its praises and I decided it was time to go to bed!

Honored Contributor

When I saw who was presenting the TSV and she began with another Dierdre story...a NO.

Honored Contributor

Is that what the percentage is...5%? I didn't know that and I couldn't find that info on the Qvc product page. Thanks @Shanus 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Is that what the percentage is...5%? I didn't know that and I couldn't find that info on the Qvc product page. Thanks @Shanus 

@SilleeMee   I was fairly sure it was a low % and checked Dermstore who also sells SR.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   The ifo isn't given on Q, but many wouldn't know that 5% is too low. Sometimes, this info is purposely left off the description leaving us to sleuth for ourselves.