Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

That 5% lactic would actually be good for people with very sensitive skin and especially for those who cannot tolerate glycolic, in the lowest strengths, at all. 

Valued Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee   The ifo isn't given on Q, but many wouldn't know that 5% is too low. Sometimes, this info is purposely left off the description leaving us to sleuth for ourselves. 

@Shanus 

That is another reason why we appreciate you and the information you provide for us.

Honored Contributor

@shy bobcat wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee   The ifo isn't given on Q, but many wouldn't know that 5% is too low. Sometimes, this info is purposely left off the description leaving us to sleuth for ourselves. 

@Shanus 

That is another reason why we appreciate you and the information you provide for us.

@shy bobcat   Thanks. It's rare that a new skincare product can show any results as quickly as stated. It usually takes at least 6 weeks to see any improvement.

Honored Contributor

@Harpa 

Ohhh, I adore the smell of powdered milk on my face Smiley Happy  When my grandbabies were younger and I was bathing them, they would always want me to pour some of it in their hands.  What they didn't eat went into the bath water.  My mother has used powdered milk on her face for decades! I do it on and off.  Think I'll put that on my grocery list Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Yikes!  Thanks for the heads up  on SR.  I haven't used any of the products but I've been considering it.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus - Thank you for telling us this! I'm pretty happy with my simple routine, so I wasn't planning to get it. But a Sephora mua raved about it years ago and said I should try it. I didn't then because I'd never heard of that brand. And it wasn't my favorite Sephora mua anyway!  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Harpa 

Ohhh, I adore the smell of powdered milk on my face Smiley Happy  When my grandbabies were younger and I was bathing them, they would always want me to pour some of it in their hands.  What they didn't eat went into the bath water.  My mother has used powdered milk on her face for decades! I do it on and off.  Think I'll put that on my grocery list Smiley Happy

I've never heard about putting powered milk on your face.  What are the benefits if

you don't mind me asking.

Honored Contributor

@isaboo 

Lactic Acid

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@isaboo 

Lactic Acid

Thank you!