Honored Contributor

Re: BEEKMAN Stuff....are you buying Tuesday?

nope---got all I need---

Respected Contributor

Well, I bought the 8pc ylang set, basically because I want to try the shampoo/cond.  Wouldn't spend $36.00 plus stupid $7.00 shipping  on the pair alone.  The kit has mostly everything I like, but I never cared about the wipes, so I'll find some use for those.  The hand cream is just ok, it's not very moisturizing,  but it'll do after a handwashing.   Never tried the lotion either.  Love the cream, soap and the lip balm.   Also ordered the shampoo bar for hubby....that brought it up for free shipping.  That's it for me for a few months, at least.

Valued Contributor

Question for someone in the know: If I ordered something last night, and today they show it for a cheaper price, will Evine adjust automatically, or do I have to call and ask for an adjustment? Thanks

Respected Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

Question for someone in the know: If I ordered something last night, and today they show it for a cheaper price, will Evine adjust automatically, or do I have to call and ask for an adjustment? Thanks

@LisaMofSLCI think you need to call them.  Their CS seems to be very busy during the Beekman shows, but not as bad in between shows.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, Linmo. I don't know if they even mentioned it, but browsing last night, I saw their book A Seat at the Table for 50% off. I love books and tought this might have nice photos of the farm and the area, along with interesting meals I will never make.  Smiley Happy  Did anyone else buy the book?

Respected Contributor

I just can't help noticing what smooth pretty hands and nails both Josh and Brent have...GOSH!! They ain't no working farm hands....makes mine look like a construction worker.😏
Yes...I have and use all the hand stuff too.🙄