Honored Contributor

Re: BEEKMAN Stuff....are you buying Tuesday?

No.

Valued Contributor

I love Beekman products, but don’t think I need to stock up. I bought some wipes, soap and lotion for my mother their last visit. Had not heard a thing about them moving away from Evine. Given their recent pairing with McKenzie Child’s it seems a sudden departure.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered the set of 4 soaps of the morning glory. I was surprised I got free shipping on the set.  For 29 dollars you get two small bars and two large bars.  Couldn’t pass up the free shipping when the order was placed.  

Respected Contributor

I may order only if they offer free shipping with c.c.

Haven't heard yet....keep us posted it anyone hears.

Regular Contributor

The top of the Evine page says Free Shipping with a Beekman purchase of $75 or more when you use the Evine card.   I just put $140 worth of Beekman in my cart, used my Evine card, and was charged $17.97 for shipping.   I cancelled the order.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sister Barbara  I did the same thing, but I just reordered.  Their cust svc will be open in 36 mins, and I don't see how they can refuse to remove the S/H when they've advertised it?

Regular Contributor

I get so frustrated with Evine.  Maybe it's a computer glitch.  Sure, I can call Custoimer Service, but I shouldn't have to.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

I may order only if they offer free shipping with c.c.

Haven't heard yet....keep us posted it anyone hears.

They are, @Dazlin.  There's a banner on the top of every page on Evine.  $75 minimum.

Respected Contributor

I just took a look at the items posted and was not blown away by the reduced pricing on a lot of items, not all, and the s&h is the same on many things and reduced on some.  Nothing grabs me here.  Unless they have more items, that they have not yet posted, so they can save for when they are on air, I think I'm going to hold off and wait.

They need to get those prices lower!

Valued Contributor

@Sister Barbara  I agree with you.  Evine is a joke.