Contributor

I got the palm Beekman goat soap from Hsn...it was a today's special......I was excited to try it......but I tried it out just washing my hands maybe for 5 or 10 seconds ....it took all the moisture out of my hands....my palms and finger tips got all wrinkled and felt awful........the 2 main ingredients are a salt product........anyone have this happen to them?

Respected Contributor

I did not try that product, but in general I found their bar soaps to be drying for me.  I went back to a company that has goats milk as the #1 ingredient and my skin feels great. 

Contributor

thank u for ur reply...........I thought I was losing it......lol....where do u get ur soap?

Honored Contributor

I love their soaps. They don't make my skin dry. It's just the opposite.

The 2 main ingredients are a salt product??? Check the ingredients again.

Yes it has sodium chloride in them. That makes the bar less soluble in water so it does not melt away so fast when it gets wet.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I love their soaps. They don't make my skin dry. It's just the opposite.

The 2 main ingredients are a salt product??? Check the ingredients again.

Yes it has sodium chloride in them. That makes the bar less soluble in water so it does not melt away so fast when it gets wet.

I agree. LOVE their soaps and other products! 

Trusted Contributor

Wasn’t that crazy about Beekman. I buy from Goatsmilkstuff, a family owned business in southern Indiana. All the kids are home schooled and they all work in the business. Shipping is amazingly speedy. You can buy half bars or travel sized if you’re not sure you’ll like a scent. I also recommend their laundry stain stick.

Contributor

Thanks for info ...................

Esteemed Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I did not try that product, but in general I found their bar soaps to be drying for me.  I went back to a company that has goats milk as the #1 ingredient and my skin feels great. 

@brandiwine. could you please this company's name? TIA!

Respected Contributor

I also get my products from goat milk stuff.  Fantastic customer service.  

Respected Contributor
Tried once. Not for me.