Honored Contributor

Has anyone received their TSV from Beekman?   Wondering what  you think of it.  Mine won't be here for a few more days.  I ordered their lip product from HSN and it came today.  Just tried it.  So far not impressed.

Esteemed Contributor

I did yesterday.  It is great.  Their soaps are my absolute favorite and they all smell great!  Plus they last forever.

Super Contributor

I received mine Tuesday.  The soap is fantastic, but I knew it would be, I have been ordering their soap since they were on ShopNBC.  Their soaps are my favorite item that they make.  Even my husband loves their soap.

Respected Contributor

I use their soaps on my face and body and they are wonderful.  My skin looks great and feels great.

Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight   I totally agree they are great, but I wanted to tell you that your avatar is so darn cute I can't stand it.  I would love to give that kitty a great big hug.

New Contributor
Anyone who received their BEEKMAN TSV? CAN I ask, when you ordered yours? I placed my order during Pre- Sale, and my order has been showing In Process since the morning of the 14th. I can not get an answer as to why it hasn't shipped from QVC AT all. Any help would be appreciated.
Super Contributor

I ordered mine in the evening of TSV day which I think was Saturday??? I got mine so quickly because it shipped out of CA.  I usually have ot wait a week to get items but since this came from CA I think that it why I got it so quickly. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered on TSV day and received my order today (2/21) in CA.  The soaps smell so good as did the body cream (aloe & iris).        I also bought the three bars of facial soap.  If anyone  has used these, how do you store them after use?  I don't want to put them back in the boxes when they are wet.     Think I am going to love the bar soaps for body and the ones for face.  Also the  whipped body cream.

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I ordered on TSV day and received my order today (2/21) in CA.  The soaps smell so good as did the body cream (aloe & iris).        I also bought the three bars of facial soap.  If anyone  has used these, how do you store them after use?  I don't want to put them back in the boxes when they are wet.     Think I am going to love the bar soaps for body and the ones for face.  Also the  whipped body cream.

I have open both the retinol soap and the charcoal and have a soap dish next to my sink with just these in them. I alternate between the two each night.  I love the Beekman products, they are the best.

Deb

Valued Contributor

My order still indicates 'in process' and expected to be delivered by 2/20.