Super Contributor

I saw an ad on HSN this morning that the Beekman Boys will be airing on July 21st.  Seems very quick after the Evine exit - guess they didn't have a no compete clause.  Wonder if HSN will allow the Goat Kids on set?

Super Contributor

@Wiskota wrote:

I saw an ad on HSN this morning that the Beekman Boys will be airing on July 21st.  Seems very quick after the Evine exit - guess they didn't have a no compete clause.  Wonder if HSN will allow the Goat Kids on set?

@Wiskota They have a TS on 7/31. They said on facebook that they will have goats on the set. I think vendors have a very short non compete. They could not announce the move until 7/16 legally. 

Esteemed Contributor

Evine already has a new line of olive oil products....that was quick, too!

Respected Contributor

@nana59

I saw that show with the gorgeous Heather hosting.  Was tempted to get the soaps, but they are rather pricey.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

How are the HSN prices compared to evine? 

I had bad return issue with evine, so I never ordered again. (except I would order the Waggoner chocolates again because they are great & I know I wouldn't return)

Super Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

How are the HSN prices compared to evine? 

I had bad return issue with evine, so I never ordered again. (except I would order the Waggoner chocolates again because they are great & I know I wouldn't return)

@Mary Bailey At the moment everything is free shipping. Some of the prices are the same as evine. Brent mentioned that there will be special pricing on 7/31. He hinted that the TS will be soap. 

Super Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Evine already has a new line of olive oil products....that was quick, too!

I ordered the soap and the body lotion in Rose,I'll let you know what it's like! It's made in California!

I was a huge Beekman fan until I learned they aren't really what they're portraying on TV. 

Respected Contributor

I have tried the soaps and they are nice. BUT there is no way they can manufacture ALL of their products at that cute little farm.  Nice idea but let's be real!!

Respected Contributor

I bough the ODE soap on Evine when they were there in May and I absolutely love them. I think Evine catered to the Beekman Boys then were suddenly dropped. Oh well all is fair in business, I guess. I also love the ODE lip balm, very nice. 

Super Contributor

@conlt wrote:

I bough the ODE soap on Evine when they were there in May and I absolutely love them. I think Evine catered to the Beekman Boys then were suddenly dropped. Oh well all is fair in business, I guess. I also love the ODE lip balm, very nice. 

ODE said the balm has MINT in it-I'm not a fan of mint in my lip balms do you feel it or is just a scent? Thanks