Valued Contributor

BECCA anyone familiar with this brand?

I can't post a link but the item # is A369317  The kit is called Skin Love. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: BECCA anyone familiar with this brand?

The only Becca products I have tried is their Under-Eye Brightening Corrector, which I like a lot. The other product I tried was their Shimmering Skin Perfector powder, which I did not care for...it was too much highlighting for me no matter how little of it I applied. I gave that one away to my friend's young daughter and she loved it.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee      The models look like English milk maids. I don't. It's so hard to guess what foundation color to go with. Thanks

Honored Contributor

I’ve only used the Opal highlighter which I love!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fluffysmom    I had my fling with Becca.  I purchased a blush and some eye shadow.  It's okay but everything has highlight in it.  I did check out their foundation at ULTA and the shades were very yellow so I passed on it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I use their Beach Tint for blush.  It's very intense and I use the tiniest amount on my finger tip, rub fingertips together for several seconds, then pat onto my cheeks.  Supposedly it can also be used as a lip tint, but I found it very drying on my lips.  I also use just the tiniest amount of one of the highlighters under the arch of my eyebrows.  The highlighters came as a set, Pearl, Opal, & Champagne Gold.

Respected Contributor

I use the Ever Matte Shine Proof Foundation. It is the most matte foundation that I have ever used. I mix it with a bit of Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Skin Tint when I want coverage between the two. Shell is a good match for me. Comparable to Mac NW20.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Dusty1  I am fair and can't use yellowish foundation. Is the SHELL  yellow at all?

Respected Contributor

I am very oily and their Ever Matte Primer is the only primer to actually keep the oiliness at bay. 

Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom @Dusty1 @Icegoddess @Katcat1 @JustJazzmom 

Thanks for your help. Happy Easter!