Frequent Contributor

Re: BECCA TS coming up on 7/30 any information?

Thanks Lipstickdiva.  That was very helpful  Sounds like it will be s lot of different items.  So that's at least a tease.  I haven't tried Becca either but have heard good things so want to try it. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

They previewed it this morning so I saw it but they didn't say what was in it.  I can only remember there was a large tube of something, 2 pots of something, a compact and a smaller tube.  There.  Is that helpful?  Cat Tongue

Lesley said it was everything you need to give you a chiseled look and to highlight.  I don't use Becca products so I would have no idea what the items were.  The pots to me looked like eyeshadow and I bet one of the tubes are a skin pefector/primer type product.

lol, did they really say "chiseled" look?

Too me it sounds like another contouring type kit. I really don't like all this contouring stuff- it adds too many steps and more makeup to our faces and I just don't want another step or two or more makeup to pile on.

But I will be interested to see what is all in it. I"ve only tried a few  sample things of Beccas and wouldn't mind trying more things, especially the luminizer/highlighters many people really love.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

They previewed it this morning so I saw it but they didn't say what was in it.  I can only remember there was a large tube of something, 2 pots of something, a compact and a smaller tube.  There.  Is that helpful?  Cat Tongue

Lesley said it was everything you need to give you a chiseled look and to highlight.  I don't use Becca products so I would have no idea what the items were.  The pots to me looked like eyeshadow and I bet one of the tubes are a skin pefector/primer type product.

I saw it too, LD, and this is what I think I saw.  

Beach tint

A square compact - Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette?

A peachy-pink tube of something with a flat lid - Shimmering Skin Perfector?

A small pot of something with two colors split evenly in half - concealer or brow color?

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

lol, did they really say "chiseled" look?

Too me it sounds like another contouring type kit. I really don't like all this contouring stuff- it adds too many steps and more makeup to our faces and I just don't want another step or two or more makeup to pile on.

But I will be interested to see what is all in it. I"ve only tried a few  sample things of Beccas and wouldn't mind trying more things, especially the luminizer/highlighters many people really love.

I don't like contouring kits either.  I find them difficult to use, and one truly has to be a makeup artist to a high degree, LOL.  I did makeup for Clnique years ago, but I never got into contouring.  I don't have that level of expertise to make it look proper. 

I hope it's the moonstone highlighter in the compact!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

I think it is showing now as the "Best of Becca".  Thought I might be interested in this TSV, but if this is it, not so much.

Contributor

Becca Perfection Kit.

Respected Contributor

I saw the Best of BECCA Kit.  Everything says shimmer.  My old face does not do shimmer anything very well.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Best of BECCA Kit $44.50? I think this is the one.

• .2 oz. Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle - Guava/Moonstone
  • .24 fl. oz. Beach Tint - Watermelon/Moonstone
  • .68 fl. oz. Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid - Moonstone
  • .085 oz. Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Opal

becca-best-of-becca-kit-d-20150724152327697~435745.jpg

Super Contributor

I have everything in this kit and love it!  The products are so pigmented and will last forever since you only need a little.  There is definite shimmer in the products so if you don't like shimmer you might not like this kit.  The shimmer in the soufflé is more subtle than the other products, I use a small stipple brush and it's so beautiful.  This is a great kit to try out the line.

Respected Contributor

I kind of hope it isn't the best of Becca kit, simply because I have those items and want something new. Smiley Wink