Honored Contributor

Re: BECCA TS coming up on 7/30 any information?

[ Edited ]

I'm not familiar with the BECCA brand but I ordered the TS. 

I need a new, water resistant brow product & this sounds nice. I'm currently using BE Ready eyeliner on my brows. The color is nice but it is not sweat proof!

I ordered a different brow product weeks ago but it is on extended delivery.

I'm also almost out of my SKINN contour product so it is time to try another one. I ordered the Cocoa shade & am looking forward to to trying all the products.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

As I suspected, a contouring kit. Easy pass for me. Boo.

Lesley really did say "chiseled".  LOL

As soon as she said that, along with highlighting, I knew the kit would be an easy pass for me.  I don't highlight and I don't try to sculpt and chisel.   

Regular Contributor

I'm kinda disappointed. Those are not the Becca prodcuts that I want to try. I've never used the brand before, but I have enough highlighters for the rest of my life!

I guess it's good that I'm saving money by not buying it. Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

I'm not buying for two reasons: 1st I looked at the reviews on sephora for the items included and 2nd, I didn't care for the way they demonstrated the contouring needing a special brush last night but this morning the gal just used her finger and didn't even mention the highlighter in the palette? Not sure if you need the brush? 

Respected Contributor

@rosebudgarden wrote:

I'm not buying for two reasons: 1st I looked at the reviews on sephora for the items included and 2nd, I didn't care for the way they demonstrated the contouring needing a special brush last night but this morning the gal just used her finger and didn't even mention the highlighter in the palette? Not sure if you need the brush? 

IMO, you don't need the brush. YOu could use another brush, or even a sponge like the beauty blender, and just tap onto the skin to blend out, after applying with your fingers. They are just trying to sell you the brush. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I have nothing against the Becca vendor, but does anyone else wish Becca had sent an employee to represent the line?

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@beautybrowsing wrote:

Thanks Andreatoo.  I didn't realize Becca was on the Q.  I just thought thet were on HSN.  Wish the TS would be the mineral pressed powder. 

They are on HSN, not QVC. 

You're both right. Becca was on the Q but it's now on HSN.

I didn't see it get any airtime on QVC past that sampler I purchased.

there was another interesting brand on QVC that I haven't seen since who knows when. If I recall correctly the name was a street or neighborhood of NYC? Developed by someone (or ones) working in theater.

We'll probably see that one migrate to another station too..

I purchased the Becca TS. I'm always trying contours and highlights and I still don't have my HG brow so I'm excited to get it! The tube of blush looked nice too.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I'm not familiar with the BECCA brand but I ordered the TS. 

I need a new, water resistant brow product & this sounds nice. I'm currently using BE Ready eyeliner on my brows. The color is nice but it is not sweat proof!

I ordered a different brow product weeks ago but it is on extended delivery.

I'm also almost out of my SKINN contour product so it is time to try another one. I ordered the Cocoa shade & am looking forward to to trying all the products.

Was it the Ready to Wear? I ordered it too and haven't received it but I think it's coming next week.

Honored Contributor

@butterflygirl69 wrote:

I'm kinda disappointed. Those are not the Becca prodcuts that I want to try. I've never used the brand before, but I have enough highlighters for the rest of my life!

I guess it's good that I'm saving money by not buying it. Smiley Wink

I love highlighers!  I use them daily.  I, too, have enough to last me the rest of my life or a few lifetimes, LOL.  I'm disappointed though that it didn't have the Moonstone or I'd probably have bought ANOTHER highligher--which I don't need.  I don't like contouring kits.  I never use them.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

For anyone interested in the Best of Becca kit, it now is on sale for $10 off. It was a good price before but wow. I just called customer service and they are going to refund the $10 difference. Would love to see these kind of deals on QVC.