Valued Contributor

BECCA TS coming up on 7/30 any information?

i see becca has a today's special on 7/30 over on hsn. how exciting! anyone know anything? 

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Trusted Contributor

Re: BECCA TS coming up on 7/30 any information?

Thanks for letting us know. I will have to check it out.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Trusted Contributor

Sorry I don't know anything about what it will be, but I appreciate you posting about it.

I like some of their products..so I'll be watching to see what it is.

Thx Smiley Happy

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Regular Contributor

will check it out   great brand  Thanks for the info

Super Contributor

In the program guide it said at midnight Becca does have a special, but when I looked at the guide on tv it said Illuminage beauty at midnight??  It would be great if they do have a special, but I don't think they will.

Frequent Contributor

Looks like it's true.  Becca will be the TS for the 30th.  Tonight.  Can't wait to see what it is.  If anyone know please post. 

Honored Contributor

I still have the 'samples' I purchased from the Q for $5! A tube each of illuminator and bronzer. Good stuff and a very little goes a long way. It also came with a blister pack of foundation which I found to be very heavy but then I'm not a foundation wearer so probably not a good person to get foundation recs from

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They previewed it this morning so I saw it but they didn't say what was in it.  I can only remember there was a large tube of something, 2 pots of something, a compact and a smaller tube.  There.  Is that helpful?  Cat Tongue

Lesley said it was everything you need to give you a chiseled look and to highlight.  I don't use Becca products so I would have no idea what the items were.  The pots to me looked like eyeshadow and I bet one of the tubes are a skin pefector/primer type product.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Andreatoo.  I didn't realize Becca was on the Q.  I just thought thet were on HSN.  Wish the TS would be the mineral pressed powder. 

Honored Contributor

@beautybrowsing wrote:

Thanks Andreatoo.  I didn't realize Becca was on the Q.  I just thought thet were on HSN.  Wish the TS would be the mineral pressed powder. 

They are on HSN, not QVC.