Regular Contributor
I ordered the korres set, I received half the items listed in the GWP, and on top of that the korres items smelled rancid. Customer service said I could keep gifts, but I sent it all back
Honored Contributor

@Shanus---I ordered very early in the May from both Qvc/HSn and got what I wanted and I did get both bags and the items I bought to get the bags, in a timely fashion---I ordered Westmores lipgloss from the Q and then the Korres set from the H---which btw, smelled just fine, got the Q item right away but  had to wait a couple weeks for the bag--- then got the HSN item with the bag  together, also in a couple weeks. A few things were the same in both bags--but think for the most part, all was good---except for the 2 bottles of WEN----not a fan and prob won't use. I never got in on the goodie bags in the past years either but I think this year, it was offered much earlier than the BWB night event too---so what to do with the WEN stuff??? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: BEAUTY WITH BENEFITS

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Doll 10 on 5/24.   The order and the gift bag (shipped separately) both arrived 5/29.

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

ordered back on the 6th.....shortly after everything was already online. received both my item and the gwp separately.  the gwp arrived on the 11th and the item i ordered arrived on the 15th.

my daughter ordered her item on the 13th. she also received her item and the gwp separately. the gwp arrived on the 19th and the product she ordered arrived on the 20th.

never wait until the day of the event. i have done that before and been disappointed.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I ordered from QVC and the GWP actually showed up in my order status page..  

I also ordered from HSN as well; the HSN GWP bag had nicer items than the QVC one. No surprise there.

I can't remember which was which but one had the item I ordered in the same box and the other order had both products coming separately.

Key is to order early but it was confusing. I actually talked to a HSN rep since the GWP showed up no where and she guaranteed I'd receive a bag.  Not sure why others didn't get one if they ordered one of the Beauty with Benefits products.

Wen stuff was manufactured back in 2017 so it seems some of the stuff is old product.

Someone said Wen's CS said his items have no expiration, they last for a long time.  I don't use Wen so I don't know.

Honored Contributor

@Jayjay wrote:

I ordered from QVC and the GWP actually showed up in my order status page..  

I also ordered from HSN as well; the HSN GWP bag had nicer items than the QVC one. No surprise there.

I can't remember which was which but one had the item I ordered in the same box and the other order had both products coming separately.

Key is to order early but it was confusing. I actually talked to a HSN rep since the GWP showed up no where and she guaranteed I'd receive a bag.  Not sure why others didn't get one if they ordered one of the Beauty with Benefits products.

Wen stuff was manufactured back in 2017 so it seems some of the stuff is old product.

Someone said Wen's CS said his items have no expiration, they last for a long time.  I don't use Wen so I don't know.

@Jayjay  - Wen's products are good 2 years from the opening date. 

Trusted Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@bunnygirlbrem wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Some items I was interested in purchasing, but sold out before I could get order in on computer or go through the automated menu on phone. This happens every year. Maybe they need to order more of popular products. 

Anyone else disappointed?

I think the items were donated, so they sold whatever number the vendors donated (ie, they didn't actually order the items they were selling).

This was my impression. . .that they only have to sell whatever quantity the business donated.  

I tuned in toward the end and wasn't tempted by what was left.  They did a short segment where Alberti was talking to an HSN host.  Don't know who she is, but in those brief seconds, she appeared so much more polished and interesting to watch than most of the Q hosts.

Alberti and Kerstin are over the top and attention seekers.  To put the two of them together, on Saturday morning Q, is a bad idea.  They are too much. 

Honored Contributor

I bought something from both HSN and QVC so I received a beauty bag from each of them. I know it was for charity, for the most part the bag items were good. The only item I had an issue with was the Wen Cleansing Conditioner. I received the Fall Fresh Apple scent from both, also the expiration date on both was 7/2018. I'm thinking they were just unloading the two year old cleansers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I bought something from both HSN and QVC so I received a beauty bag from each of them. I know it was for charity, for the most part the bag items were good. The only item I had an issue with was the Wen Cleansing Conditioner. I received the Fall Fresh Apple scent from both, also the expiration date on both was 7/2018. I'm thinking they were just unloading the two year old cleansers.

I just checked the two that I received.  They said mfg. 7/2018.  I will use mine for conditioner after shampooing.  I never cared for Wen as a cleanser.  My head was never clean and I had hair loss.  Everyone has a different experience.  Mine wasn't good.  I am happy for those that like it.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: BEAUTY WITH BENEFITS

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I just checked the two that I received.  They said mfg. 7/2018.  I will use mine for conditioner after shampooing.  I never cared for Wen as a cleanser.  My head was never clean and I had hair loss.  Everyone has a different experience.  Mine wasn't good.  I am happy for those that like it.

@tends2dogs I just tossed it, I'm really not a fan of Wen. I do think though it's not right to give away 2 year old products.