Honored Contributor

BEAUTY PURCHASES week end 7/14/17

Happy Friday, Beauties.  Let's hope you did some shopping this past week.  Here is my purchase:

This is sort of a beauty product --

electric mist diffuser (add water & essential oils)

Nice to use in your bedroom when going to sleep as it automatically shuts off and it is so quiet you don't hear it at all.

How about you?  Have a wonderful weekend and stay pretty!

HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Re: BEAUTY PURCHASES week end 7/14/17

I spent so much last week that this week only a headban to keep the hair off my face in  the heat while plodding around the house...and some vitamins Smiley Tongue 

Valued Contributor

Headband...I meant

Honored Contributor

I bought some phytoceramide supplements. I have very dry skin and I live in a very dry climate so anything will help. I've been taking them for one month and it seems to be helping with keeping my skin hydrated, which is what it is supposed to do. My face appears to be smoother, too...love that!Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Andrew Lessman Biotin - never tried - only bought the 60 caps - I take a ton of Lessman products

I bought a couple Josie Maran items - a kit with the milk, eye and divine drip and the duo of the face butter. I ran out of face butter last week and have been using the unscented body butter on my face which is fine, but I prefer her face butter. Only use at night though.

Ask me the same question next week when Skinn is on the other channel and I'll have a long list Woman Embarassed

Enjoy your purchases ladies and Happy Friday Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I purchased 

Laura Mercier lipstick in Dulce De Leche-beautiful!!!

Urban Decay Mascara-love it!

Philosophy TSV in Pure Grace!

I had forgotten how much I love Laura Mercier's products!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN,    I love Laura Mercier's oil-free tinted moisturizer because her regular one is a little runny.  However, she has beautiful lipsticks, concealer, translucent powder, blush and I absolutely love her almond coconut fragrance and lotions.  I will spend more when I know I am receiving a quality product(s).  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN,    I love Laura Mercier's oil-free tinted moisturizer because her regular one is a little runny.  However, she has beautiful lipsticks, concealer, translucent powder, blush and I absolutely love her almond coconut fragrance and lotions.  I will spend more when I know I am receiving a quality product(s).  

@Katcat1  Yes I have a tiny bit left of her almond Body Souflle-love that stuff, will definitely purchase again in the Fall/Winter. I have never tried her Tinted Moisturizer..Her fragrances are nice too......I do think her products are excellent quality! 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, wtih sponge.  It took them four days to ship it.  Hopefully it will get here soon!  And, even more importantly, I hope the color works and that I love the product!

Super Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Andrew Lessman Biotin - never tried - only bought the 60 caps - I take a ton of Lessman products

I bought a couple Josie Maran items - a kit with the milk, eye and divine drip and the duo of the face butter. I ran out of face butter last week and have been using the unscented body butter on my face which is fine, but I prefer her face butter. Only use at night though.

Ask me the same question next week when Skinn is on the other channel and I'll have a long list Woman Embarassed

Enjoy your purchases ladies and Happy Friday Smiley Very Happy

I take a ton of AL products also,love his stuff. Just thought I would give you a heads up to the Biotin. I was taking it and found that it made my teeth super sensitive! Did my reasearch (only thing I had changed was taking this) so I stopped taking it and my teeth are fine again. I get my teeth cleaned every 4 months so it was really bothering me! Just thought I'd share! BTW super fan of SKINN annd Josie! Ha Ha