Honored Contributor

Re: BEAUTY PURCHASES & REVIEWS

Would love to see reviews of BECCA primers and highlighter palette.  I did order these.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee   Wish I could help you but I only have their balm lipstick and a powder blush.  Hopefully, someone else can assist.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I just received the Mally eyeshadow sticks and they are really nice.  This was my first Mally purchase.

Honored Contributor

I have my Ulta coupon burning in my pocket that I'll have to use tonight or tomorrow.  Definitely getting my CC cream and then I don't know what else...

I ordered the LG 12 set eyeliners.  Never tried her eyeliners but I have other products from her line that I like so hopefully these will be thumbs up too.  

Respected Contributor

Colourpop- You Had Me From Hello eyeshadow palette. They launched 2 new eyeshadow palettes yesterday and I thought this one was beautiful. 

Biore- Facial Cleansing Strips. Ulta has a coupon code for $5 off a $10 purchase good until Saturday. The coupon code is on their home page. 

Morphe- 2 of their eyeshadow blending brushes M 433 and M 518. I love these brushes from Morphe and they’re $6. Morphe is now on Ulta website. 

I haven’t received any of these items yet, but I have a couple eyeshadow palettes from Colourpop so the quality is good. 

Have a a great weekend ! 

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Would love to see reviews of BECCA primers and highlighter palette.  I did order these.

@Daysdee I got the Becca first light filter face primer in my Sephora play box this month and I really like it. It's like a combination of enhancer drops and primer in one. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I got some Yardley English Lavender EDT to spray on my linens. It smells really nice. I used to buy Perlier's Lavande EDT but I can't find it anymore. That was my all-time favorite lavender fragrance. The Yardley is very good but imo it is not as good as the Perlier.

Valued Contributor

ybf lipstick in 5 pack ,...like them 

dial himalayan salt body wash ...smells really nice and I like it

beauty for real eyeliners on hsn ,,,like them last on and colors are nice

josie maran whipped body butter in vamilla bean , smells nice and is very moisturizing ..I like it

Kristhopher buckle lipsicks ...I love them ..nice color and long lasting

Alter egoSatin lipstickssatin duo lipsticks in Earthy...Ilike them ..awesome

cathy from ma

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Daysdee  I have 2 HL  and 1 bronzer from Becca. I think Becca has the best HL out as far as colors for all skin tones, the quality is spot on and I also use the HL on my eyes. I do own 1 blush in Flowerchild. Beautiful and the color is pigmented. I don’t have a palette but thought I would share my thoughts on my items I own. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks to those that commented about BECCA.         Daysdee