Honored Contributor

BEAUTY PURCHASES & REVIEWS

[ Edited ]

Beauties, it's cold outside.  37 degrees right now in Chicagoland.  I had to turn the heat on to take the chill out.  Share your purchases and/or reviews.

I purchased:

Round lighted magnfying & regular makeup mirror.  Going to pick it up from Target today.  For Christmas gifts, I purchased:

philosophy vanilla bean body wash

three ornaments - 1 snow angel body wash and 2 renewed Hope in a Jar.

I hope you all had a great week and I hope your weekend is warm!  Stay Pretty, Beauties.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: BEAUTY PURCHASES & REVIEWS

To say that I've been on a beauty binge lately would be putting it mildly but so far so good!  Bought lots of Perlier when they were on TV last week.  This week I've bought some Revlon ColorStay lipstick in Fawn Faithful - love it, wore it years ago and thought that it had been discontinued and just found it again last night!  Also bought one of Revlons matte lip balms.  Wasn't sure about the color until I put some IT "Love" lipgloss over it and it looks great.  Last weekend bought Urban Decay eyeshadow pallete #3, I think it was, as well as some LG Balance and Brighten.  Some Josie Maran mascara which I love.  Last night, based on reviews on this board, I bought some Gold Bond Neck and Chest cream.  Also ordered the PTR retinol mega bottle when it was a TSV and have been using that. 

See, told you I'd gone a bit nuts but it's fun and like everything so far.  I must admit I do this about once a year or so and then I'm set for quite a while.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Sephora Favorites Soko to Toyo Kit.  I have always wanted to try Korean/Japanese Skincare.  And this seems like a good place to start. I am excited that it has a Tacha Rice Powder in it that I am interested to try.   I also purchased the L'Occitane Almond Trio.  And with those two orders, I got whold bunch of other samples for free.  I have not received my order yet, so I can't review them yet.

Have a great weekend, Beauties!

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007,   How do you like the Almond scent by L'Occitane?  I have always been curious.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I discovered at Ulta Tree Hut...Shea Body Butter   Certified Organic Shea Butter

Wonderful.  Very moisturising.  not greasy like a very popular body butter sold here. 

7oz is only $7.69  and a lot of the time they have buy one and get the second half off  (what a deal)  the BEST!!!

Honored Contributor

Purchased as Christmas gifts for DIL and a son’s GF the BECCA Mini Highlighter in Opal shade.

For 2 GFs, Smashbox Cover Shot Palettes in Golden Hour & Softlight.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a couple of ColourPop gel eyeliners (twist-up pencils)...black and navy. I love how smoothly they glide on. They are perfect for my inner rims!  I'm thinking about getting another color in a dark teal. These gel liners are very good ladies. They stay put and are smudge-able, too.

I also bought a flat-top brush replacement for my new Michael Todd Sonicblend makeup brush. The original brush is a rounded one and it was okay but for me the flat-top brushes do a better application for my mineral powder foundation. My face looks flawless and the Sonicblend really helps from using up makeup so fast. It blends so well and you get your foundation to go a long way because of this brush. It's so good.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I bought

Kat Von D ink liner in Neruda which is white

Sephora Beautyblender Gold Mine kit, two full size beautyblenders, mini solid cleanser and the blotterazi which is a compact with mirror and two oil blotter sponges that fit in the compact. 

I also ordered the Color FX custom enhancer drops set of four that's exclusive to Sephora

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@momoftwo2007,   How do you like the Almond scent by L'Occitane?  I have always been curious.

I love their almond line. The body lotion especially. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1  I love the L'Occitane's Almond Shower Oil. It smells and feels wonderful.  I have not tried their other Almond scented prodcuts yet.