Honored Contributor

Re: BEAUTY PURCHASES & REVIEWS 9/1/17

I purchased another IT Universal Brow Pencil, Trish's new cream bronzer in a tube, another tub of aisle 4 deep conditioner (Garnier Whole Blends) & a MAC lip liner in a neutral shade. 

Honored Contributor

A tip for anyone finding their concealer a little thick and going into fine lines:   After applying concealer, lightly dip end of concealer brush in Argan oil or any type you use (I like Marula). Now gently blend the concealer under eye area. (Thank you to my new beauty stylist at Nordstrom)!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus,   You will never experience thickening of your concealer with Laura Mercier's Secret Concealer.  I, personally, love this concealer.  It is creamy yet still have substance.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus,   You will never experience thickening of your concealer with Laura Mercier's Secret Concealer.  I, personally, love this concealer.  It is creamy yet still have substance.

@Katcat1  Now using NARS, but may try yours when I run out. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I bought a Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick in bow and arrow, a nude shade. I've come to the conclusion that I just can't wear nude lips. They don't look good on me at all. I just don't have the coloring for it. I wanted to give it a try because I like it on other people. Nope. Luckily I have that Dazzle red everlasting glimmer lipstick to wear over it. Saved the day but took two coats. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I ended up ordering the new UD Troublemaker mascara available now from UD website. I also ordered the Vice Backseat cream lipstick. It looks very nice for fall. It shipped the same day!

Vice Backseat

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

IT Secret Sauce --face cream.  Not sure if it is worth the price.  Also, I seem to be going through the jar fast where other creams seem to last and last.   Still thinking about a possible return.

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmomGorgeous color! I want it too! I recently received a GWP UD lipstick and was impressed with the longevity of wear it provided.

Esteemed Contributor

My beauty purchases this week:

A purse size Tocca Stella spray. This has nearly twice as much fragrance as the roller ball for about $37 vs $25 U.S. for the rollerball. This fragrance smells like mandarin oranges. Canada Sephora does not have the purse spray size.

From the NYX store: two retractable eyeliners, one gray and one white foraboit $8 U.S. apiece. I don't recall seeing thesr in Canada.

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom,   Love that shade of lipstick!

kindness is strength