Honored Contributor

Re: BEAUTY PURCHASES & REVIEWS 12/8/17

@JudyL,   I have a travel size thickening shampoo but I have not tried it yet.  However, the Thickening Spray is excellent.  You spray onto damp hair and blow dry.  Yes, it did thicken the hair and it was NOT sticky.  In fact I like it more than my usual Aquage thickening spray.  Bumble and Bumble has some good products.  I also love the grooming creme.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007  I’m so excited to get the Dream Street palette. It shipped yesterday and should be here next week. I really like Kathleenlights. She is a sweet young lady who is not over the top and barks out that “you need to get this and this.” I’ve bought some of her KL nail polish and love it. Thanks for the info about the WetnWild palettes. 😊

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 I forgot to mention that I also ordered the thickening spray.  Going to try it out this weekend.

Super Contributor

I’m so interested in the Tom Ford Indian Rose lipstick.  It looks so wearable. 

Frequent Contributor

wagirl, I just recieved my Nioxin step 3 set from an ULTA special.  I can't believe the difference it has made in three washes, and I regret not trying it sooner.  I have had less hair in my comb or on my clothes, and I can go a day longer in between washing.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL,   I know you will like the spray.  Good luck!  Let me know how you like it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I was looking on line at different makeups --- as usual --- always trying to find something that works better!  Any how -- I was so surprised to see a lot of Laura Geller products on the Walmart site!  I had just gotten off the LG site and when I went to go back on, it directed me to Walmart and there were the LG products!  I hope this doesn't mean that the quality of this line will go down the tubes.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1,   do you mean that LG products are no longer available on her site but rather selling at Walmart???  

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@philogirl wrote:

I’m so interested in the Tom Ford Indian Rose lipstick.  It looks so wearable. 

@philogirl, I have Indian Rose & love it. I have three Tom Ford lipsticks I've owned for over a year, maybe a year and a half. I've read that some people claim they start to smell bad but that has not happened with any of mine. I highly recommend TF lipsticks. They are beautiful long lasting lip colors. Of all the brands I;ve owned over the years: Lancome, Estee Lauder, Bobbie Brown, Laura Mercier as well as countless others I can't remember, Tom Ford is my favorite. I think Indian Rose is a my lips but better color tone. I'm light to medium olive skin tone with brunette hair and hazel eyes.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@AngelPuppy1,   do you mean that LG products are no longer available on her site but rather selling at Walmart???  

@Katcat1

Oh, sorry -- didn't mean to scare you!  LG still has her website!!!!  But for some reason when I entered LG, the first thing that came up was Walmart and there were a bunch of her products.  I was surprised!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin