Honored Contributor

Re: BEAUTY PURCHASES & REVIEWS 12/8/17

@wagirl,   I bet that Gingerbread Man body creme is wonderful.  It is a very refreshing scent.  I always thought it smelled like a cookie until Shawn finally described the scent this year.  I bought the body wash.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Bought the 

Urban Decay Ultimate Pair Lip Kit in Backtalk and Rush-- love it! 

Origin Gift Set--I love Origin's GinZing Moisturizer. And it is actually cheaper to buy it in a gift set then buying the moisturizer itself.

Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Pallet (Rose in the Air)--Wow, I can't believe how pigmented it is for just $5!! It's one of the new release eyeshadows from Wet n Wild.

Unknown.jpg

The top is the Wet n Wild, and the bottom is Modern Renaissance.  I don't have the Modern Renaissance, so I can't compare.  But there are many YouTube videos that did a side by side comparison and agree that it is very similar. 

Have a great weekend, Beauties!

@momoftwo2007  I need to find these new WetnWild palettes! 😊

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@wvumountiefan,   I would love to hear what you think of the Tom Ford lipstick.  Curious.  

@Katcat1  I will definitely let you know. I’m glad it’s a small one because I’ve heard complaints that they don’t last long and then they start smelling bad. 

Respected Contributor

2B986BB9-AEE9-4A7B-82A7-B4C638EB6C0A.jpeg

I am really excited about this palette and I hope I love it. I think the top row may be toppers. I’m not 100 on that though, and will see when it gets here. 

Contributor

I bought the Doll 10 foundation from her website when it was on sale.  First use, it felt like it dried really fast and made my face look and feel dry.  Second use, I put a drop of Kopari coconut oil and mixed in with a drop of foundation. Worked much better.

Respected Contributor

E37134BD-094C-45AD-A062-220A72FB4DEF.jpeg

Sorry for doing 2 posts, I guess I could have combined them, but oh well. This is the Colourpop Dream Street palette and isn’t it beautiful! 12 eyeshadows for $16. These eyeshadows are pigmented, blend easy and just good quality. 

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Bought the 

Urban Decay Ultimate Pair Lip Kit in Backtalk and Rush-- love it! 

Origin Gift Set--I love Origin's GinZing Moisturizer. And it is actually cheaper to buy it in a gift set then buying the moisturizer itself.

Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Pallet (Rose in the Air)--Wow, I can't believe how pigmented it is for just $5!! It's one of the new release eyeshadows from Wet n Wild.

Unknown.jpg

The top is the Wet n Wild, and the bottom is Modern Renaissance.  I don't have the Modern Renaissance, so I can't compare.  But there are many YouTube videos that did a side by side comparison and agree that it is very similar. 

Have a great weekend, Beauties!

@momoftwo2007  I need to find these new WetnWild palettes! 😊

@wvumountiefan  They are at Walgreens, but in a special display (not with the other Wet n Wild products).

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan  These are the Kathleen Lights Palettes.  I saw her talking about it on YouTube.  It looks amazing!!

@wvumountiefan wrote:

E37134BD-094C-45AD-A062-220A72FB4DEF.jpeg

Sorry for doing 2 posts, I guess I could have combined them, but oh well. This is the Colourpop Dream Street palette and isn’t it beautiful! 12 eyeshadows for $16. These eyeshadows are pigmented, blend easy and just good quality. 

Honored Contributor

katcat—no it smells like sparkling ginger ale—- love it.

Honored Contributor

Bought the UD Backtalk/Rush lip set but haven't rec'd it yet.  Went to Sephora and picked up the Rapture cream lipstick and I'm in love with it!  It's a perfect shade for me and pairs well with IT's lipgloss "Love" and her lip pencil blush nude. 

Also bought and rec'd a travel size of Bumble and Bumble Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner.  Only tried it once so not sure about it yet.  What I did buy and really like is the OGX Biotin and Collagen Shampoo and Conditioner.  Have been using that this week and really like it.

Rec'd the TARTE pro matte pallete.  Haven't tried it yet but opened it and like the colors.  Will probably use it next week.

Trying to hang in there and hope everyone has a good weekend - my brother is on evacuation alert in So. Calif so I'm kind of on edge today.