Respected Contributor

Re: BEAUTY PURCHASES & REVIEWS 12/15/17

Bobbi Brown is discontinuing her perfumes( all except Beach) . So I indulged a bit and bought at Nordstroms - the Bare fragrance and at Lord and Taylor 2 Bobbi fragrances all at 30% off. Good deal if u like her fragrances. You'll never see them again..
Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@nyc1 Let me know if you can't find it.  I just got on Amazon and it comes right up for me.  I don't see an item number but if you type in High Rise volume duo volumizer it comes right up on the screen  

@Blingqueen023  BINGO...  found it..   THANKS SO MUCH.   A good volumizer makes a huge difference for me.   And...   as you probably know as well,   they are NOT all the same!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023  Both Redken products sound interesting.  Does the shampoo actually give volume?  Years ago, Redken had a volume called Fat Cat that did give volume.  Why they discontinued I will never know.  And the paste is strictly volume or does it texturize too?  Thanks.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023  Both Redken products sound interesting.  Does the shampoo actually give volume?  Years ago, Redken had a volume called Fat Cat that did give volume.  Why they discontinued I will never know.  And the paste is strictly volume or does it texturize too?  Thanks.

@Katcat1 Hi KatCat1.  Sorry for the delay in answering I just got home.  Yes the shampoo alone after blow drying makes your hair much fuller.  The paste adds extra volume, but adding texture I really can't answer that one because I use Redken Rewind afterwards for texturing.  I would say your hair feels thicker after using the paste and it adds lift.  Hope this helps.  

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@nyc1 Let me know if you can't find it.  I just got on Amazon and it comes right up for me.  I don't see an item number but if you type in High Rise volume duo volumizer it comes right up on the screen  

@Blingqueen023  BINGO...  found it..   THANKS SO MUCH.   A good volumizer makes a huge difference for me.   And...   as you probably know as well,   they are NOT all the same!

@nyc1 My pleasure.  Yes, I hear about using a zillion products for volume and they don't work.  I gave the Redken a chance only because of the reviews I read on Ulta.  I was shocked it worked, lol  This is my go to products now.  I won't purchase anything else.  This is the best I've used.  I just hope Redken doesn't discontinue this product.  It's the best they have  Please post after you tried it  I really want to read your review. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023   Thanks.  I will definitely look into these products.  No wonder I continue to buy products.  I get recommendations here!

kindness is strength