Highlighted
Honored Contributor

BEAUTY PURCHASES AND REVIEWS 1/12/18

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauties,  Thursday it was 56 degrees and now we are going down to the teens.  Crazy weather.  I hope you all had fun shopping for some beauty items.

Acure Organics = Citrus Argan oil.  Argan oil with lemon, orange and ginger oil.  It's very uplifting and brightening.  Their new container gives you just the right amount of oil.

Share your purchases and/or reviews.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend. My thoughts go out to the people in California affected by the mud slides.  Stay pretty, Beauties.  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Contributor

Re: BEAUTY PURCHASES AND REVIEWS 1/12/18

Best puchases I have ever made for skin care.  Rosehip oil, hemp oil, and for dark spots frankincense.  I also use drops of others for off and on for certain skin conditions.  After hundreds and hundreds of dollars and years and years of searching, I have finally found products that give my over 60 damaged with alot of sun through the years products that work.  Research, do a skin patch test and get past the fact they don't smell great BUT they work!!!  Save your money.  I wish I knew 25 years ago about what I just found.

Respected Contributor

Wayne Goss #11 blending brush- oh yes I did spend that much on one brush and I love it!

Chikuhoda #21 Eye blending brush- so so soft. 

I bought both these brushes from Beautylish and I love that website. 

Kenra shampoo and conditioner set- these were the big 33 oz and were on sale at Ulta for $14.99 each. I haven’t received them yet, so I’ll have to let you know. 

The Ordinary Granactive Retinoids 2% solution-haven’t received yet.

Sephora Brand lip gloss and total coverage makeup sponge- haven’t received yet.

I’ve really been rotating my blushes, bronzers, eyeshadow palettes and foundations. I am trying to make sure I keep up with “shopping my stash.” So far, so good! 

Have a a blessed weekend!

Honored Contributor

@JINX  Essential oils are another way to use natural products and get results.  I have been using essential oils since 1990 and they are excellent for facial skin, body and mind.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

My local Target has so many beauty items on clearance. 

All these are on clerance: Revlon HD Gel Lipcolor in Sand, Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick in Rose Velvet, and Physcian's Formula Nude Eye Kit (shadow, eyeliners and mascaras).

Many NYX and all the Sonia Kashuk items are all on clerance, too. If you are near a Target, go check it out. 

I also got three skincare items from Target (there is a promotion for $5 Target gift card after $15 skincare purchases).  

GarnierSkinactive Moisture Bomb with Sunscreen

Gold Bond Neck and Chest Firming Cream

and Skinfix Hand Cream

(Lighter one is Revlon Sand, and darker one is Revlon Rose Velvet)

IMG_1962.JPG