Esteemed Contributor

Re: BEAUTY LINES THAT HAVE DISAPPEARED?

@Shanus wrote:

Since IT seems to have taken over the beauty shows, some other makeup lines have not been on in a very long time:

Doll 10

Eve Pearl

Bobbi Brown 

Kristopher Buckle

Who do you miss seeing?

@Shanus, Eve Pearl was on Beauty IQ this past week with a special offer/ promo. I receive email notifications from her every time she has some kind of personal event or air time here. I'll gladly pass this on for the next time. I enjoy using her products very much. 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Since IT seems to have taken over the beauty shows, some other makeup lines have not been on in a very long time:

Doll 10

Eve Pearl

Bobbi Brown 

Kristopher Buckle

Who do you miss seeing?

@Shanus, Eve Pearl was on Beauty IQ this past week with a special offer/ promo. I receive email notifications from her every time she has some kind of personal event or air time here. I'll gladly pass this on for the next time. I enjoy using her products very much. 

@rochelleS  I assume when you purchase her products, they track you and email you when there are special events. I do get Q2 but not Beauty IQ & found it difficult checking it out on the computer. Just found out in another post, there’s an app available so I can watch it on tv. 

Honored Contributor

@Serena Sue wrote:

Remember Principal Secret with Victoria Principal?

@Serena Sue- I still use Principal Secret Advanced Cleanser every day. I have since 1993. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Doll 10

Eve Pearl

Bobbi Brown 

Kristopher Buckle

Who do you miss seeing?

@rochelleS  I assume when you purchase her products, they track you and email you when there are special events. I do get Q2 but not Beauty IQ & found it difficult checking it out on the computer. Just found out in another post, there’s an app available so I can watch it on tv. 

@Shanus I believe I signed up on Eve's site. Probably for a discount. I've ordered there three times. She's had some really great sales and I've enjoyed the opportunity to try items not offered here. If my memory serves me, it's been in the fall when there's a big blowout sale. 60%+ can be quite attractive. Otherwise there's sales with varying discounts throughout the year. Do you use any of her products?

I like Kristopher Buckle too. I saw the other thread re  Kelly R. and his hair product. Never tried that but have a couple of his kits and a lippie trio that I really enjoy. I find his line to be long lasting on me. I can get a lighter finish with the stick foundation by changing up my tools. An Artis dupe by Cailyn or my beauty blender both achieve this result. I saw comments sraring this was too heavy. Doesn't have to be at all.I wonder when he'll be on again. Another enjoyable mua to watch. I hope the Q doesn't eliminate him or Eve. These are talented people that offer variety from the mainstream line ups.

I watch these shows on utube. The Q'a live shows have horrendous transmission issues. Virtually unwatchable for me. That app sounds interesting....

Trusted Contributor

@drizzellla OMG, I remember Mojace Magic and loved it. I loved watching Michael Marin's shows and bought a lot of his products. 

Honored Contributor

@Lisa Y wrote:

@drizzellla OMG, I remember Mojace Magic and loved it. I loved watching Michael Marin's shows and bought a lot of his products. 

I used to buy every kit he sold. Didn't always use the kit but I bought it anyway.

Frequent Contributor

Ojon...what was the name changed to?  

Honored Contributor

@Kkins  Sorry I can't remember the new name.  Dennis was on HSN this past week with the new item(s).   I was in the other room and recognized his voice.

Respected Contributor

Me to, you could get a nice set for around $39. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kkins wrote:

Ojon...what was the name changed to?  

Ojon was a very -VERY good product, I believed his new name is called something close to Tweak-d / on hsn. 

I haven't bought anything of his,having no idea if THE same product/ same formula-??

I have one complete 2nd kit from 2 years ago.

Use very sparingly. 

Also, Tova had the best liquid foundation I had ever used.

I searched for that particular ``one`` on her site, and found nothing...but a mineral compact. That was the ONLY product of hers that I was ever interested in. 

@Kkins, hope that helped some with the Ojon.....