Honored Contributor

Re: BEAUTY LINES THAT HAVE DISAPPEARED?

@donna71 wrote:

westmore beauty

lipstick queen

and will someone please bring back Joan Rivers beauty lipstick! and matching gloss !! loved her little sets. and her foot cream. come on David Dangle, do it.
She had the best color of the season, her interpetation of what the top designers were showing, gorgeous and I think made in the same factory as Chanel

@donna71  Wasn’t Westmore recently on w/ Shawn on The Find or one of her too many shows?

Honored Contributor

Re: Edward Bess Le metier de beaute

@SilleeMee wrote:

Seems they've moved some of those brands over to BeautyiQ. 

@SilleeMee  It’s too bad they didn’t research how many cable companies would not carry Beauty IQ. I don’t turn on my computer just to watch something for 5 minutes on TV.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

Mojave Magic

I Natural

Rubiglo

Gale Hayman

Valerie of Beverly Hills

Vicki Lawrence

@drizzellla  Whoa! Only remember Mojave Magic. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee  It’s too bad they didn’t research how many cable companies would not carry Beauty IQ. I don’t turn on my computer just to watch something for 5 minutes on TV.

@Shanus if you have a smart TV then you can get the app for BeautyiQ and watch the channel that way.

Honored Contributor

I haven’t seen the mother/daughter with the Stix....eyes or lips.

It may be that some of these lines use QVC as their place to launch the brand, receive a following and move on to a retail market place.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shanus if you have a smart TV then you can get the app for BeautyiQ and watch the channel that way.

@SilleeMee  I really don’t check in that often. Is the app worth it? Am I missing much?

Honored Contributor

I see Doll 10 ALL the time and I never watch BeautyQ.

She is on regular Q quite frequently, especially with lip products. 

Her presentations stand out to me because I had NO luck with her line and returned it all (way back when you were refunded your original shipping making trying things less expensive).  I click away since I have no interest in her line.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

I see Doll 10 ALL the time and I never watch BeautyQ.

She is on regular Q quite frequently, especially with lip products. 

Her presentations stand out to me because I had NO luck with her line and returned it all (way back when you were refunded your original shipping making trying things less expensive).  I click away since I have no interest in her line.

@RespectLife  She used to be on AM Style a lot. I didn’t like her lipstick/gloss combos either...tasted funny and didn’t see much difference between the 2 nude shades.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@drizzellla   I too loved Mojave Magic.Unfortunately, the company went out of business years ago. Michael Maron its owner was supposed to bring it back but never did.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee  I really don’t check in that often. Is the app worth it? Am I missing much?

Some of it is interesting, however, a lot of it is re-runs. Sometiimes I watch cuz there isn't much else on TV that interests me. Many times I have to use the mute button on BeautyiQ, if you know what I mean. The whole concept, to me, of that channel is like a TV version of youtube beauty tutorials and some of their presentations are good and some not. @Shanus