Honored Contributor

Re: BEAUTY IQ STARTED WITH A BANG BUT....

@mima wrote:

I never found the channel.  Is this on Dish TV?  If so, what channel?  Thanks!

It's on Dish channel #73

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam  Hi. I sent QVC an email w/ that exact question. As a Bobbi Brown fan, QUSA carries a small sample of her products online and she hasn't been on live in many years. QUK has her makeup artists present shows regularly and have full line of products for sale. The answer was a vague form letter which was what I expected.

Valued Contributor

Looks like they might be making some changes by adding a new host & hope they phase out Elyse! I don't like her silly cutesy act either, like she's trying too hard to appeal or fit in with teens. It's a train wreck to watch her. Maybe the Q listened to us or aren't getting viewers. I can't watch her, but hoping they'll put the new host on without Elyse repeating her like a big sister. Not an improvement, yet.

Honored Contributor

Still waiting for my DIsh network to carry it! I love Alberti and am only interested in beauty products so I know I'd like it. If QVC wants viewership to improve, perhaps they can expand it to all areas?

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@mima wrote:

I never found the channel.  Is this on Dish TV?  If so, what channel?  Thanks!

It's on Dish channel #73

@geezerette thank you for this! I just found it so my area does have it now. I was looking for something that said QVC and in HD but it is neither. Finally! ALthough right now the host is Courtney (I think that is her name, younger host) and I am not a fan of her at all. Where is ALberti lol??!

Trusted Contributor

Lately I haven't seen Alberti, but I can't watch but a few minutes until Elise annoys me. I like Courtney and hoped to see a show with just her, but haven't yet. A couple days ago, Courtney made a slight mistake and Elise had to point it out, hold Courtney's hand and laugh and make a big deal of it. What a frenemy!

Esteemed Contributor

@mima I think its on 255. I have watched it a little bit.

Super Contributor

I have the channel on all the time.  I wish it was on live more but I do understand they only air live WED-SAT or WED-SUN, 8pm E to around 11?  So I gues the rest of the time are repeats, so I watch often when I'm working out and there isn't anything on.  Disappointed that my own favorite lines haven't been on in a while!!!  Hopefully they will be soon.

Honored Contributor

Well I certainly hope Alberti doesn't leave now that I found this! If Courtney is going to take over, I won't be watching much. I usually don't worry too much about hosts but sometimes you simply cannot ignore them as much as you might try. Especially when they interrupt alot and talk more than the vendor. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch BeautyIQ anymore. I find that even Alberti who I liked hosting jewelry shows on QVC has turned into an annoying cutesy host on BeautyIQ. Between him and Elise's attempts to reel in teenagers and young millenials they just come off looking silly.

And there's one young woman vendor whom I've seen demonstrating makeup for more than one line who wears a nose ring. Ugh, it's so distracting when she's putting on makeup and it looks so unsanitary.

The overall look of the show on the QVC app is cheap looking. Between the chryon lettering on the bottom of the screen instead of the side of the frame to the poor camera work that doesn't show the demos very well, BeautyIQ is a losing proposition.