Honored Contributor

Whoever is in charge at Beauty IQ, the "film's" been stuck all day on fake hair wigs/bangs and Clarisonic. Just saying. Been checking out of fashion boredom!! 

Honored Contributor

First they have a promotion for a product that doesn't exist, then a recording that gets stuck all week-end and nobody notices.  Think they've bitten off more than they can chew? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I wonder if they have "bitten off more...".  It seems like overkill with 3 different stations going at frenetic pace. The home page is overwhelming IMO.  Are they that desperate?   I actually feel sorry for the hosts as their schedule must be very complicated. Can you imagine the programmng offices?   I was not a marketing major, so I look at it from a lay person's perspective.

Honored Contributor

Re: BEAUTY IQ FILM STUCK

[ Edited ]

@kjae  @Shanus   Trying to figure out who ought to be where and when must be a nightmare.  It not just hosts, but production staff, models, clothing coordinators, make up and hair, janitors... everybod

The other night Mary was live on Q2.  She was sneezing and complaining about allergies.  Then she asked someone off-camera if the garage door was open.  I thought, "good heavens, what kind of studio do they have". 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment