Honored Contributor

BEAUTY EVENT W/O FREE SHIPPING?

Out the window with good intentions & better sales! On a special 24 hour Beauty Event, can Q not offer free shipping? Special pricing, but make it up w/ $3.50 or more to receive it. No thanks. Only 15 minutes to the mall or free shipping on so many sites.

When will Q get the point they have competition and get on the ball?

Trusted Contributor

Re: BEAUTY EVENT W/O FREE SHIPPING?

I agree!  Now I am not sure if I want to order...

They have free shipping events on ALL items every so often, why not make today free shipping on BEAUTY QVC???

Honored Contributor

Some of the stuff does have free shipping and some are event priced, too. But I think it all should have free shipping and event priced on a day like today.

Contributor

I’m just not seeing much that interests me. Other than occasionally refilling my favorites, I’m just not buying much. I miss the old day s with all the neat TSVs, kits, and One Time Only deals. Not much of an “event” imo.

Honored Contributor

100%  Especially when beauty items can weigh as little as 3 ounces; but if I purchase two items I have to pay s/h for each!

Who else besides TV retail, of which QVC & HSN have the lion's share, has individual shipping & handling charges for each item in the cart?  It's absurd.

If they didn't want to do free shipping all day, they could take baby steps and do one shipping charge for the entire day, no matter how may purchases or items placed.

Full disclosure -- I did purchase Laura Geller's Spackle in Mattifying formula.  It's so rare to find it (sold out for over a year! even on the LG site), and I can only use the mattifying version, so that's it for the entire day QVC. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Out the window with good intentions & better sales! On a special 24 hour Beauty Event, can Q not offer free shipping? Special pricing, but make it up w/ $3.50 or more to receive it. No thanks. Only 15 minutes to the mall or free shipping on so many sites.

When will Q get the point they have competition and get on the ball?

ITA..wanted to purchase 3 more BB products with 20% off but the $10.50 S&H is a NO WAY for me.  Missed the free S&H day.

Honored Contributor

The TSV at $125 should have had free shipping!!

Honored Contributor

I am well stocked on makeup and skincare products, so I shouldn't buy anything. I  put myself on a no buy, I will sit on my hands!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   You hit the nail on the head.  Beauty Event and charging shipping. LOL   Most beauty products weigh next to nothing.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I am well stocked on makeup and skincare products, so I shouldn't buy anything. I  put myself on a no buy, I will sit on my hands!

Me too!  Been organizing my stuff and getting rid of old items, but I still have too much.  I did buy Elemis Plumping Pillow Facial at Macy's.  Free shipping and after I spend a certain amount I get $10. in Macy's money.