Honored Contributor

BEAUTY AT NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE

I think the "look book" is online soon. I'm always stocking up on Kiehl's huge yellow body lotion w/ the pumper. I get a few candles, major brands put together sets especially for the sale. BB, Charlotte Tilbury usually has a kit w/ Pillow Talk small products, etc. I think last year I also purchased a Jo Malone mini assorted set.

I'm also looking for one of those expensive makeup mirrors....waited for this sale and maybe that white curling iron with all the barrel attachments.

Anything you'll be searching out?

Super Contributor

Re: BEAUTY AT NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE

I recieved a catalog in the mail yesterday.  They have my Living Proof Shampoo.  The catalog is only the beginning. Can't wait for the rest to unflold.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I think the "look book" is online soon. I'm always stocking up on Kiehl's huge yellow body lotion w/ the pumper. I get a few candles, major brands put together sets especially for the sale. BB, Charlotte Tilbury usually has a kit w/ Pillow Talk small products, etc. I think last year I also purchased a Jo Malone mini assorted set.

I'm also looking for one of those expensive makeup mirrors....waited for this sale and maybe that white curling iron with all the barrel attachments.

Anything you'll be searching out?

nothing really,  I got new perfume and la Mer stuff recenlty

however don't get the Simple Human mirror, light is great but too small to be a good mirror, I sold mine, and got a Hollywood style that is much better

Honored Contributor

@Bellini13    Whoa! None in my mailbox. I'll check for it today. I thought it was only online. Thanks for the info.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus this is my favorite sale! I always buy lingerie wash (stocking stuffer). Looking for some cute things. I will be curious to see the offerings. Sometime when your in the store that will show you what is coming. I have purposely stayed out of my stores for that reason. Lol I want one of those mirrors also! I'm scared of what I might see. 

so...happy shopping friends!

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell   I'm not worried about seeing in that mirror for one reason:  Anyone else who's looking at me THAT close is in my personal space and will be asked to back up...nicely. Lol

Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

nothing really,  I got new perfume and la Mer stuff recenlty

however don't get the Simple Human mirror, light is great but too small to be a good mirror, I sold mine, and got a Hollywood style that is much better

Simple Human trash cans are great! 

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” -Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I'm assuming that the new mirror you want (if it's lighted) is LED?  Have you used a LED makeup mirror before?  I bought one a couple of years ago and gave it to my daughter.  I just did not like the lighting, nor would it get bright enough.  My multi-colored lighted mirror is still going and while I could find one, I bought another as a backup.  My makeup mirror has to be at least 25 years old.  Surely it's going to die soon Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

I received my catalog in the mail yesterday ( Thursday). I looked at bess and it’s pages and yes they have the 3 piece Tillbury set for sale along w/ the Keihl’s pumper and mini Jo Malone fragrance set. . I can’t say the beauty section was that fabulous though. Not alot of assortment from different brands. I’m hoping there will be alot more online!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm   If they have one in stock, I definitely plan to check the lighting. Mine is ready to "go", so if I don't get one at the sale, I can get something at another place.