Trusted Contributor
I have been using Skinn Neck Amore but this Cream won the beauty award 5 times. Is this Cream wonderful? The reviews don't seem that great.
Respected Contributor

I too use Neck Amour - tried BE and it was awful- my neck looked worse. 

Valued Contributor
have you tried JM on your neck? my neck is my difficult area. JM even by itself is helping.
I have LaPrairie & Elemis which are high dollar products but I'm trying just JM Oil, JM Millk.
I consulted with a Derm about my neck - about a $3000.00 for minimal results. I have not really tried a neck cream/serum that really works to improve my neck.
So if you are young, take care of your neck.
Highlighted
Contributor

I use Prai - neck cream, serum and their neck exfoliator.  Weekends I use Skinn neck armour - results are great

Trusted Contributor
I don't have a bad neck. I was just wondering because it seems they are having all their enormous sizes of products on right now and was curious. I guess they only have a log of these sizes on once a year. I'm always curious about these products that win multiple awards but didn't do much for me. I know everyone is different though. I wanted to love Philosophy so badly and just didn't. The whine is on too in a vat size.
Trusted Contributor
Thank you all. I'll just steer clear of the BE. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I used the entire jar, no different orbetter than anything else.

Now I am using Nectifirm very high priced, but got it on ebay for less.

Respected Contributor

@Chisos wrote:
have you tried JM on your neck? my neck is my difficult area. JM even by itself is helping.
I have LaPrairie & Elemis which are high dollar products but I'm trying just JM Oil, JM Millk.
I consulted with a Derm about my neck - about a $3000.00 for minimal results. I have not really tried a neck cream/serum that really works to improve my neck.
So if you are young, take care of your neck.

@Chisos  It's funny you should bring up the neck thing.  Starting in my twenties, I always included my neck in whatever cream I was using on my face.  I used to have an oily face, but as you know, the neck has little or no natural oils.  I'm 67 and even though my face is drawing down, my neck still looks better than many 40 year olds......no turkeys there!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I too use Neck Amour - tried BE and it was awful- my neck looked worse. 

LOL! I love BE! It is so moisturizing and softening on my neck. One of my favorites! I also like skinn Armor and Dr D's neck cream.

Valued Contributor

I have used faithfully this neck cream since it first came out.  I believe it took my skin about 3 months of use to see a dramatic difference.  My neck had firmed up and the lines on my neck were greatly diminishing.  

Along came the Deluxe Size... I bought it....good deal for the amount at that time.  Here's where it went downhill.  After a few months, my cream was somehow separating in the jar.  There was the cream in its natural form but also an oil/liquid forming.  I mixed them up and continued using it for awhile.  This neck cream somehow (which I did love) wasn't doing it job anymore.  The smell of the cream was horrible...like some kind of chemical, motor oil.  I had to throw it out.

Now I am experimenting with the Wen Nourishing Body Treatment Cream.  For about the same price, I get 8 ounces.  It is said that one can use it from head to toe.  So far, two weeks later, my wrinkly/bumpy/scabby patch on my right knee is nearly gone. I've had this for almost a year and did use BE cream (hoping it wouldn't hurt) but did nothing to improve it.  

I am not putting down the BE products for I have been using the cosmetic and skin care line for almost 15 years.  

P.S. The BE cream to me was very tacky.  The Wen cream is not.