Respected Contributor

BE TSV 11/18 LUXURY 8 PC HOLIDAY COLOR COLLECTION

i just got it today and have it on. I put on my regular liquid foundation than being I wanted to try both colors in both the eye shadow as well as the eye liner I put the Golden Iris( light to medium burnished brown) on one eye than applied the 10 PM eye liner over that one, also a medium to deep brown and called 10 PM. For the other eye I applied the Azure Iris(soft medium lavender) shadow than applied the eye liner called Noon which is a very deep navy blue. Both colors are very good. I have dark hair, medium fair complexion and hazel eyes.

I wanted to try both Moxie lip colors to put the darker one on the bottom, called Dare Devil, a deep berry and applied the Wild One my top lip which is a softer honey peach.

I than applied the Rose Gold Radiance every place the sun would hit my face. I put it on my cheeks, down my nose and on my forehead.

I have very dry skin and can no longer use the BE Bare Mineral foundation but this Rose Gold Radiance looks very good on me.

For every day wear I will love both shadows as well as both eye liners, Rose gold radiance and the wild one(honey peach) lip gloss and will save the Dare Devil(deep full berry shade) for evenings, weekends or when I feel more bold.

all in all ladies, I love this kit. I think it is a TSV for either the 17 th or the 18. I went on AD just in case I love it and of course I do so, glad I took it on AD.

I love these pencil liners for doing my lower lash line but will have to get use to them all over again after using the Tarte smoldering eye liners which are more like a crayon, not as thick as a crayon but much thicker than a regular eye lining pencil which I always use to use but now have to get use to them again. I will switch back and forth for my upper lid lining with these and the Tarte smoldering eye liners but will use these only for lining my lower lash line.

So ladies, this is a rave for me. I don't know how the staying power will be but I have had it on now for 4 hours. My eyes do tear so will see just how long it stays put, so far so good.

I forgot to say, you get 2 brushes, one for applying the rose radiance and the other for applying the eye shadow, both nice.