Regular Contributor
I recently bought the March BE TSV. I have used BE on and off for years. I'm really on the fence about this kit. Any input?
Regular Contributor

*BUMP*

Super Contributor

I'm not sure what you're asking, do you have the kit? What are you on the fence about?

Regular Contributor

I have the kit. I'm not sure if I should keep it or send it back. The reviews are mixed. I need someone to talk me into it or out of it! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

If I keep it, I will be giving the e/s to my niece as the colors would work really well for her. Love the bag and upcoming bags, brushes, blush BUT not the eyeliner (just that particular color doesn't work for me) or the lip pop gloss thing.

Regular Contributor

I meant Fresh Forward from the TSV in March. Sorry, there is an older kit by the name I put in my discussion title. Sorry for any confusion that may have caused.

Super Contributor

Well I liked the kit, the only issue I had was that they didn't offer Fairly Medium so I tried Fairly Light but it was too light and too yellow on me. I wasn't a fan of the lip product either but I liked everything else, including the eye shadows and liner. I returned mine because of the foundation shade issue, I would have kept it otherwise.

If you kept it, then your niece would probably be happy, maybe you can give her the other products that you didn't like either, then keep the stuff you do like.