Super Contributor

BE Daily Chat for ~ Thurs. June 27th ~

Good Morning BEauties. I'm really sorry this wasn't up earlier. I've either been on the go, very focused around here getting more done {lately I've had a sense of urgency to get it done. For forever it's in the stage of working at it yet it doesn't 'show' yet that I have worked on it. I'm also massively tired of talking about it. gaaah} or... I'm working. I've also had to study/read more for work. Without a Prestige Mgr. around I've picked up on the education aspect for this dept. given the newness rolling in for the different high end brands. I've rested best I can and getting to sleep earlier is also paying off on this busier schedule I'm in. As simplistic as this all might sound it isn't leaving me much time to hang out. I guess I'm hoping if I get more into a schedule of doing this, more gets done, then I'll be able to join in here more again. Well, that's the plan at least!!! And, I'm ok. I'm doing pretty darn well physically all things considered but I think my mind is still trying to catch up, haha. All in all, given where I was a year ago, heck 6 months ago, I'm feeling very lucky, very blessed. I know I've worked my b*u*m* off over the years to get to this place but I'm still feeling the lucky & blessed.

I'm going to try and read up, catch up with everyone. In the meantime please know your always in my prayers, I think about you SO much and just wish I was better at multi-tasking or discipline. When I am here it is so easy for me to wander off into the web and it's like that big youtube week I had in Jan. where I was glued to the screen till the wee hours of the morning reading or watching stuff I really didn't need to be spending the time on doing. I can lose hours without evening knowing it. I've had a hard enough time staying focused to study!

I hope everyone has a GREAT day! OH...HAPPY FRIDAY EVE! Haha. Haven't said that in the longest time.lol

Pray pray pray{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Love & BIG Hugs!