Super Contributor

BE Daily Chat for ~ Sunday June 2nd ~

Good Morning BEauties!

Well the past 2 weeks caught up with me and after getting home from the shop last night I just had to turn off and thru the day today. Thank you for starting Chat, Bethee. I did take off from the shop this coming Friday. I need the break.

Honestly, I've just gotten so excited to be working after all these years when there was a time when we thought it would never happen, that I sort of pendulum swung to the extreme pushing my limits. It was exciting for a while, I did pretty darn well but now I'm ready to pull back some and try some balance again between work & my home life. I may of worked well but once home I wasn't worth much. That's not where I want to be going forward. If I could put some of this energy into my place I could make some headway again. Time to see about doing this! I wish I could just trash half of what I own and streamline everything!

I did get my balcony opened up on Memorial Day. I weeded it {which sounds so funny to me!} swept up all of Fall thru Winter and got my poor trees out there to hopefully recover. Friday night I went down to get the cushions and fans and my floor stand was stolen. There had been a burglary in two of the dungeons last Fall. At the time, outside of a Swarovski statue I couldn't tell what else was stolen. Guess they needed my old floor fan. Now I'm pricing portable AC units. Instead of trying to put another one in a window I think this is a better way to go!

In the meantime I do have a long day tomorrow. Then into the week the shifts will be shorter, or so I'm told!

I pray all the time that everyone is doing well.

Love & Hugs!