Super Contributor

BE Daily Chat for ~ Sun. Sept 9th ~

Well girls I've -finally- heard from our Miss V.

DH was taken to emergency at some point in the middle of the night. Basically he should of been admitted on Wednesday. Today was all about getting him into a room and some pain meds until Monday when they will start workups, blood tests etc. His brother is there with him now. V was only on 2 hours sleep when she'd called. Hopefully she will be able to sleep in and we are, also on alert.

We certainly need to send many prayers their way...{#emotions_dlg.wub}

/></p> <p>This is yet another picture off the site that V turned me onto...</p> <p><a href= https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wild-for-Wildlife-and-Nature/279792438707552?sk=photos_stream

A quick note here, the shops yard sale did very well and I'm told we may just make it now thru to the end of the year.phew....They'd actually given a few of my things back as they were worth more than a yard sale crowd. I'm to hit up craigs list first. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}Wow. And I was able to inform them [the higher uppers/board members] that theres more to come, I just need one of them to come with me to pull whatever it is they'd want.

My LittleGirl is getting ready to leave me. I don't know whether to pull heroic measures for her or not. I need Cat Welfare. Is it awful for me to think why it couldn't of been her sister who's just angry so much of the time??? Off sets the harmony of everyone, myself included??? I'm wracked with guilt.

When ...when ...will it ever end. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Okay, I'm so sorry. Tomorrows a new day so that means ~ hope.

Prayers for all of us, for those in our hearts, for the many we still keep in our thoughts. Yesterday on fb they gave me a pop up to 'find friends'...Cleo was in this list.sigh...

Love, Light & Hugs